The (Un)official write anything you want page

Yeah, one of the stipulations for staying together was that I get a new job. There were various reasons for this but the main one was that the chick I had an affair STILL works here. She's a real Rhodes Scholar. She sent me an intraoffice email yesterday that I'll have to post on here in a bit. It's worth the laugh.
But, ultimately, this job is a joke. It's where you go if you want to kill your nursing career. Apparently, at one point I wanted to kill mine :lol: I literally have no other skills other than placing central lines now.

Jonathan, I want to make something perfectly clear about what I believe. I believe that I am fully forgiven by God, which essentially means that to God it's as if my majorly [sic] bad decision never happened. That being said, forgiving myself is vastly different. I struggle with that. But if I don't forgive myself than [sic] I'm not accepting God's grace, which is a major part of faith. So while I struggle with thoughts of how I've hurt your family, and you, and while I'm very sorry (now) that other people are going through pain because I gave myself to you, I cannot dwell on it because a) I can't do anything about it and b) God doesn't want me to feel defeated and scummy and dirty and sneaky for my whole life. I have apologized to you, and I have requested you tell your wife I'm sorry if the right situation ever arises. I will apologize for one more thing, though. I've said some things since this ended that I shouldn't have. Mainly about how I miss you and asking you if you missed me. I had no right to claim any affections you may still have. Sorry. At any rate I assure you that I *do* have a conscience, I'm just accepting that I don't have to walk around feeling like the scum of the earth [sic] when I'm free from my sin. Consequences will surely follow me down the road, but I'll deal with them as I come to them. Jonathan, I don't need you to be my conscience, or question my morals. I feel that was vastly inappropriate when you have no idea what I'm thinking slash feeling inside.

yadd yadda yadda

method number one for shirking all responsibility: become a Christian

first half of that email is like "holy psycho" ... then the other half like "maybe she's a keeper???"

what a life you have :lol:

keeper :lol:
she's a total nutcase. That last bit was because I asked her if she thought she was brazen. She refuses to get a new job. She's told me she actually likes it now. She also told me in "23 months" she's moving to the "west coast". She said she doesn't do anything deliberately to avoid places that the wife might be. In other words, brazen. I think she thought my asking that was more of a direct accusation instead of a question. Doesn't matter anyway. When you say something like, "you can think of me whatever you want to think of me"...that's pretty much the definition of brazen. I have to wonder if the only reason she feels she can act that way is because the wife is too classy of a person to drive over to her house and confront her. That...and apparently her husband has no idea :lol:

we really need to publish this thread somehow.
5 years of total unresolved nonsense in the lives of random people around the world.

is there even another equivalent of this thread anywhere else? I dare you to find it.
we might be sitting on gold.

SHE'S FUCKING MARRIED TOO???? How did I miss that.

And stop using words like "brazen". I have to look shit like that up.

So did she :loco: Anyway...yeah, I guess that's kind of my entire point here. My life has turned to a TOTAL nightmare and meanwhile she "enjoys her job more than ever" and has apparently already planned on moving to the west coast...presumably with her husband.

bottom line ... couldn't you guys just fuck and be done with it.
you had to let it get all mushy and stuff.

Hahaha, she even uses the dorian *stars* whenever she emphasizes something :lol:

She *did* steal that from me, actually.

Ok, here's the rest of it. Kinda boring.

As for the rest of your emails....You have the right to presume anything you want about me. I think it's true that many people presume many things about others, it's part of human nature. So, sure, you have the right to presume I'm shameless and impudent (I had to google the exact definition to determine exactly what you were presuming I am). Do I think I'm brazen? I think I can see how you would feel that way, but no, I don't think so.

However, henceforce [sic] I'm through defending myself to you. You can hate me, or resent me. You can think I'm self-pitying and manipulative. You can literally create any image of me that you would desire.

I have one idea for you if you're feeling like you simply can not go on, or if you're feeling like you will never be good again, or if you feel like your life is forever ruined. Re-evaluate what you think about God.
God will not take away consequences, but he can take away you sin.

I don't really know what the rest of that was about, tbh.
I'm really quite angry though. She did the exact same thing I did but is apparently not having to deal with a single consequence and that's mainly because the wife - the person whose life she ruined - is too classy to cause her any trouble. The worst thing is that I defended the chick because the wife kept saying that chick was just laughing at her and that, in her pictures she found of her on the web, she looked like a "smug bitch" and I'd be like, "nah, she's not like that. Her life is probably destroyed too. There's no way she's laughing at you" but seems like she was.

bottom line ... couldn't you guys just fuck and be done with it.
you had to let it get all mushy and stuff.

She quite literally wanted to replace her husband with me. Kids and everything. It's safe to say I wasn't on the same page.