The (Un)official write anything you want page

well, other than telling her husband out of vengeance (might get ya shot), i dont really see what you can do here, your misery really isnt her problem, and i dont think stewing over 'fairness' is very healthy or productive for your mental state. i can totally see why you're pissed, she 'got away with it' and you didnt. i think all you can do is distance yourself from this crazy broad and hope she moves away or gets hit by a bus sooner rather than later.

yeah, she seems pretty damn manipulative. this "you can" do this or feel that business is reeking of control freak disguised as I am an angel.

this hiding behind God for fucking shit up in your life or someone else's i deem fucking weak. this chick is not taking responsibility for shit and really your wife should expose her ass.

anyway, I think you made the right decision. now go spoon your wife :loco:

she 'got away with it' and you didnt.

I think this is why she is clinging to her God (guilty conscience) ... dorian doesn't have to ... he came clean.

don't let this chick drag you down dude. sounds like she's got major issues still and at this point she has to deal with them. ALONE!

hahaha you guys fucking rule. I should've posted this shit earlier today because I've been stewing revenge plots all day

she's just fucking bitter than you were the better person and dealt with it all ... while she has to go to confession and hide it all.

she probably wants you more than ever now :lol: ... what a man!