The (Un)official write anything you want page

raising_hope.jpg

a pal told me today that she was in a video a long time ago. So, of course, I immediately looked it up....

lol @ the mid-'90s

....and the song, of course

Last edited by a moderator:
Mushrooms:

I can think of literally 8 billion things human beings are supposed to do on this planet and this is not one of them

please list the rest because i am usually very confused as to what i should be doing here

The physician I interviewed with this morning actually used the word "fucking" during the conversation. How can you beat that?

great. More designs coming?

#1 looks great but I live in France and would get arrested

Haha, really? Wacky! The shirts are designed for Contractors like myself, hence the whole Merc toast on the back.

More designs coming eventually! Just fudging around for fun with some here in Iraq.

Also, I have a question: Is the french correct and does it translate into 'Long live death, long live war, long live the cursed mercenary' or 'Long live death, long live war, long live the sacred mercenary'?

Thanks!

Also, I have a question: Is the french correct and does it translate into 'Long live death, long live war, long live the cursed mercenary' or 'Long live death, long live war, long live the sacred mercenary'?

Actually the French requires an accent: sacré instead of sacre.

It translates as "Long live death, long live war, long live the sacred mercenary" whereby "sacré" also has a more colloquial meaning: "goddamn" ;)

This is a Dogs of war quote am i rite :)

Actually the French requires an accent: sacré instead of sacre.

It translates as "Long live death, long live war, long live the sacred mercenary" whereby "sacré" also has a more colloquial meaning: "goddamn" ;)

This is a Dogs of war quote am i rite :)

Yup it is! And thank you, adding the accent now.

interesting story, but who's that old lesbo in the picture?!

Mushrooms:

I can think of literally 8 billion things human beings are supposed to do on this planet and this is not one of them
when you are young and have few responsibilities mushrooms are the greatest thing on earth. i encourage all young people to eat a fistfull of magic mushies and contemplate their place in the universe and beyond.
(dont do that shit in public till you got some experience though)

unless of course you are talking about the non-magical kind, which are in fact the most disgusting things on earth.

1. eating
2. drinking
3. getting laid
4. freestyling
5. shootin hoops
6. snappin necks
7. complaining on RC about the irrelevance of RC
8. living vicariously through dorian (for 40+ crowd)
9. not listening to dubstep
10. not drinking four loko, even though it's cheap as fuck and will get you drunk as fuck and is available in such tasty flavors as "mango chemical" and "watermelon chemical" but goddamn I would rather eat ten hits of LSD than drink, like, three of them in one setting

when you are young and have few responsibilities mushrooms are the greatest thing on earth. i encourage all young people to eat a fistfull of magic mushies and contemplate their place in the universe and beyond.
(dont do that shit in public till you got some experience though)

1) I had done shrooms before, many times
2) I was in public, at a stupid club, where I freaked some people THE FUCK OUT. Shit didn't get too hectic until I got home though, when I promptly fell into the Black Hole of Death for a good five hours. Put on an episode of MST3K and thought it was very mean-spirited. I also think I figured out telepathy for a while there. Shit's not as cool as you might think.

I rarely hear of shroom stories where the person went ahead and tried it "again".

8. living vicariously through dorian (for 40+ crowd)

hahahhah ... he has been rather disappointing lately.

I'd rather live vicariously through you single chaps. but the lack of ANY juicy stories is even more disturbing.

I believe we are wiser than that. Speaking personally, I would NEVER tell a detailed chick/sex story on the internet, at least not anymore. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but no good can come of it.