The (Un)official write anything you want page

Got an email from Netfux about the new rate hikes.....while reading about the new rate hikes on CNET :lol:

I'm tired of getting rate hiked. Why can't I hike some rates? I wish I could be like, "fuck y'all, it's going to cost $1,000,000 to sew up that cut"

Shit, I gotta look into this. I keep my account going while I'm over here so my family can use it back home, but I think they barely do. Might just nix it/suspend it.

Also, working on a new logo for the team:

284603_204758339576117_100001258581253_662438_7545480_n.jpg

Meh. I don't even know haha. I saw something about a 60% increase and to me that's alot regardless if it amounts to $1. It's the philosophy behind it. Are DVDs more expensive than ever? Their instant watch stuff is just pure shit....nothing worth watching.

8 bucks for streaming only + 8 bucks for 1 dvd out at a time ... 16 bucks

the studios are going to rape them starting 2012 for licensing fees as some 4-5 year old contract expires that they got some super deal on.

fun while it lasted.

I'm trying to transfer to a different grad program this August.......and I just found out my GRE test scores are TOO OLD to be submitted hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8 bucks for streaming only + 8 bucks for 1 dvd out at a time ... 16 bucks

the studios are going to rape them starting 2012 for licensing fees as some 4-5 year old contract expires that they got some super deal on.

fun while it lasted.

How much is shit going to cost?

I've been reading how everything everything is moving towards streaming. That makes me nervous. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I grew up using corded phones, record players, and black and white TVs. It all seems so.....gay and unneccesary.

completely freaking random too ...

I am just curious why this guy says he panicked when he found out the community was looking for the boy ... and then killed him.
was he more afraid of the "community"?

there are a lot of weird secrets in the Hassidic community ...

Where's Ken's post about them Wharfedale speakers? I tried to find a place to purchase those fuckers and can't find a single one. Not that I'm going to buy them, obviously :loco:

you wrote a crappy quasi hip-hop song with her?

ha ... this was in response to that big skirt Plastic who posted a song he wrote about his broad he was banging (the one that was married)

I guess the husband found out and he removed it.