The (Un)official write anything you want page

my wife's cousin was supposed to have a large lavish wedding today in Poland. 150+ people. bucko bucks spent.
got called of yesterday.

what drama ...

thought this only happens in movies.

Some thingies I made (my callsign is 'Fozzie').

Fozzie_BW.jpg

Fozzie_Edit.jpg

Woops on the white on the right of the first one, oh well. I'LL FIX IT LATER.

so Lurch... did you survive that shit on Friday? I absolutely had no idea it could get that sweltering around here. I mean I've worked plenty of days in greenhouses where it was 100+ degrees, but that shit in NYC was completely powerful and sort of unnatural. 115 degrees in union square, with TOP humidity. People were dropping like flies at the market... couple of vendors just straight up passed out. my boss and i took a few 10 minute breaks in the sprinter van (windows covered up and AC blasting) but it really did no good. towards the end of the day i almost fainted a few times when i was packing up the coolers and shit. then i somehow stayed awake for a 4 hour drive home (fucking NYC traffic).

i hope that never happens again

so Lurch... did you survive that shit on Friday? I absolutely had no idea it could get that sweltering around here. I mean I've worked plenty of days in greenhouses where it was 100+ degrees, but that shit in NYC was completely powerful and sort of unnatural. 115 degrees in union square, with TOP humidity. People were dropping like flies at the market... couple of vendors just straight up passed out. my boss and i took a few 10 minute breaks in the sprinter van (windows covered up and AC blasting) but it really did no good. towards the end of the day i almost fainted a few times when i was packing up the coolers and shit. then i somehow stayed awake for a 4 hour drive home (fucking NYC traffic).

The above is exactly how it has been for the past two weeks, at least, here in Texas. I'm a big tall fat guy so it is especially harmful. I just want to sit and enjoy a sweatless shirt and write pseudo-rap songs, but am forced to embarrass myself with big tit-sweat stains on my sonic the hedgehog shirt that I got at walmart.

Been in boston the last couple days. None of these places have AC. is this a third world country? stupid yankee bastards

i hope that never happens again

dude, I was out for like 1 hour on Friday. that was enough.
were there so many customers that it warranted you guys staying there all day?

oh yeah last night I went out with 6 of my buddies for a guys night out. went over to Connecticut to a friends restaurant. dined next to Michael Bolton and his chick (the dude is short but very cool) and then basically bar hopped all over Greenwich.
wow that town has become dead. used to be packed on Saturday nights. the economy is hitting hard.

then on the way home my buddy almost flipped his rental on the hwy when a dude he was flashing in front of us decided to tap on his brakes and caught him of guard. we were silent and possibly soiled for about 10 minutes after that.

dude, I was out for like 1 hour on Friday. that was enough.
were there so many customers that it warranted you guys staying there all day?

hell no! usual market hours for us are 7am-6 or 7pm. we were out of there by 4 and completely useless by about 2. speaking of greenwich, i do a market there on saturdays and it has BLOWN HARD this year. you are right about that town. also... there must be something in the water over there. i see about 15 retarded kids every time. just sayin

interesting about the retarded kids :lol: ... usually hang out there at night so i wouldn't know.

on a side note ... did anyone else instantly think of Battle Royale after reading the details about how this dude in Norway carried out this mass murder on that island?