The (Un)official write anything you want page

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is Politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the family, so call me The President.

Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the
Government.

We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People.

The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class.

And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense."

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night,! he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to
check on him.

He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So the little boy goes to his pa rent's room and finds his mother asleep.
Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door
locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny.
He gives up and goes back to bed

The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now. "

The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think
politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "The President is screwing the Working Class
while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit."

----------------------------------------------

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blond says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him into her apartment and shows him the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box. He then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going
to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then.....he sighed.

"Let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box

Thanatopsis123 said:
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is Politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the family, so call me The President.

Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the
Government.

We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People.

The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class.

And your baby brother, we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and see if it makes sense."

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night,! he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to
check on him.

He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So the little boy goes to his pa rent's room and finds his mother asleep.
Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door
locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny.
He gives up and goes back to bed

The next morning, the little boy say's to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now. "

The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think
politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "The President is screwing the Working Class
while the Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit."

----------------------------------------------

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blond says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him into her apartment and shows him the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box. He then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going
to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then.....he sighed.

"Let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box
:lol: at the first one.

The second one is old.

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot when they collide.

The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?

The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

was never a big rollercoaster fan but last week I rode the Coney Island Cyclone for the first time and nearly shit my pants as it was really deceptive looking from the street but a fucking monster once you ride it ... so now I am kind of hooked on these thrills in some weird way.

check THIS fucker out ... Kingda Ka, fastest and tallest one in the world just an hour away from here ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4611156573877141443&q=Kingda+Ka

a mere 25 seconds of shit your pants fun

Krigloch the Furry-ass said:
am I a bad guy for just now getting into Taake?

nah, not really. but it's cool that you're finally starting to appreiciate Black Metal a little bit. :)

(btw I have a Taake 3 Pic LP box for sale buybuybuy) :loco:

I hate group projects because nobody has a decent work ethic anymore. It's like working with a bunch of retarded morons with a lazy streak. They can't work for more than 15 minutes without stopping to look at this flash or that flash or this stupid website or look for this animated gif they saw somewhere.

OR

Watching them try and spell words like: Proposal [perposol] and length [legnth], watching them randomly capitalize words or use an abomination of grammar to put a 10 year old european boy learning english in school to shame.

OR

Watching them irregularly format a supposed business caliber powerpoint presentation.

bah fuck it, i'm better off doing it myself and working days and nights to get it done, it's just easier than stressing over other people's stupidity.

Conspicuously Absent said:
I hate group projects because nobody has a decent work ethic anymore. It's like working with a bunch of retarded morons with a lazy streak. They can't work for more than 15 minutes without stopping to look at this flash or that flash or this stupid website or look for this animated gif they saw somewhere.

OR

Watching them try and spell words like: Proposal [perposol] and length [legnth], watching them randomly capitalize words or use an abomination of grammar to put a 10 year old european boy learning english in school to shame.

OR

Watching them irregularly format a supposed business caliber powerpoint presentation.

bah fuck it, i'm better off doing it myself and working days and nights to get it done, it's just easier than stressing over other people's stupidity.

i hear you, dude.

This is why I rarely allow group work in my classes. I hated doing it, hated dealing with lazy and stupid people, worrying that my grade my be determined by some asshole's frat-party beer drinking schedule. I prefer students to succeed or fail based upon their own merits.

Necromunchkin said:
This is why I rarely allow group work in my classes. I hated doing it, hated dealing with lazy and stupid people, worrying that my grade my be determined by some asshole's frat-party beer drinking schedule. I prefer students to succeed or fail based upon their own merits.

seeeee? why can't all other people have real logic?

saw this on another forum. any thoughts lolz

"I am not a racist and I don't wish for anyone to label me as one but I just heard this story on the radio. This black guy was at the mall and didn't like the fact that their where to many white people in their so he ran up to this car with 3 kids and a young mother and threw a brick into the windshield. Instead of being charged for a crime they are saying some bullshit about how he was under so much pressure as a result of the over population of white people. Bull fucking shit if a white guy did that to a black person they would want his head on a fucking pike. Where in the hell did we go so damn wrong. A hate crime is a fucking hate crime I don't give a flying fuck what race it was against or what race committed it it is a fucking hate crime. Pure plain and fucking simple. I am so tired of this shit. It is getting to the point where white people's hands are tied behind their fucking backs. Yes I agree that slavery was wrong but that was how many fucking years ago? Don't tell me that you are feeling their pain and that lots of money will make it all better. That is like me saying well you killed my kid but pay me 4.8 million bucks and we will be cool. WTF.

A couple of weeks ago I stopped in at a gas station late at night to get gas and was at the pump when this black guy pulls up gets gas and asked me if I had my cell phone on me. I told him I didn't and said sorry but that their was a pay phone less then 50 ft away he got all pissed and started accusing me of being a racist because he thought that I wouldn't let him use my cell phone because he was black. So I let him have it with both barrels (figuratively speaking) I turned from being nice to being the biggest asshole this guy had ever meet. I don't fucking get it just because he it black he things everything should go his way and if it doesn’t the white man is out to fuck him over Bull fucking shit.

This affirmative action I am so sick of this happy horse shit. The job should go to the person best suited for that job. Once you hire a black person that is it. I am not saying that none of them work I know a lot of them that do work really hard and are honest good people in fact I know more of them that are good then bad. But if you get that one asshole who gets fired because he comes to work late doesn't do his job right etc. You almost can't fire the fucker. You do and he pulls some shit on the company saying that they fired him because he was black and over night he has a army of lawyers from the NAACP. I am also really getting pissed off at the Arab population. I went into a gas station today and their is this Arab guy talking to his cousin (they stick together like the mob) and fucking bitching about how much the govt pays him in disability and now he can't work. Yet parked outside their are only two other cars then mine both brand new fucking Mercedes by the way the guy was like 30. I am sick of these fuckers coming over here and bleeding the system. They know people who know people who know people that get them on Medicare or medicade and get social security. WTF. You own your own fucking business and drive a really fucking nice and expensive car yet that is not enough o no you also have to scam the govt out of money. When their are real people like my parents who could use that money. (both are disabled)

Please I don't mean for this to be a racist bitch I just can't fucking stand people who think that they should get all this fucking shit and not have to do anything for it when I have to bust my ass just to get through life. Just because people are a certain color doesn’t give them the right to act like they do. I can’t stand the really rich white guy who wears nothing but Gucci and thinks he is better then anyone else. I can’t stand the black guy who thinks everyone should walk on egg shells around him and kiss his ass. And I can’t stand the Arab who thinks he has the right to get everything that is offered to anybody no matter what the cost. God I am so fucking pissed at types of people now."

Impudent said:
I like Corn Pops and Kreator. :)
random thought, but I remember reading of a doctor who had the same rare blood as a dying patient who did his magic and took out blood ate a poptart(!) and continued , saving his life.