The (Un)official write anything you want page

Never even heard of these guys and they aren't too far from my office. A couple of their designs make me chuckle.

Their shirts are cheap as far as price goes, compared to Cafepress, Zazzle, and RedBubble. I ordered one of my designs to see how the printing quality is, but they're supposed to be top notch.

you guys need to check this out ... some really cool stuff ... needs Google Chrome though to work properly.

http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/

Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster

Cara, have a couch.

092910200845.jpg

Saw these guys tonight

and hereby declare myself the only RCer to have done so :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Transatlantic's second album was also* recorded in Nashville? I just watched a docu and thought I saw myself in the background at the airport scene :lol:

*like the first one

I've lost all faith in UPS. Last time I had something delivered (in July), they left the package on the wrong street entirely. When the online tracking said "delivered" and there was nothing on my porch, I called to inquire. The customer service rep called me back some time later saying the driver though he might have left it on the next street over, but wouldn't be able to check until 6:30 PM (and this was just after 10:00 AM). So I went over to the next street myself, down to the last house, and there it was.

Flash forward to today. I saw the truck stop outside, so I went outside to intercept the package from the driver. As soon as I stepped outside, the truck drove off, and there was nothing on my porch. I walked down the driveway and then spotted the box on my neighbor's porch. Our street signs and house numbers are clearly visible, so I've concluded that it boils down to idiocy. After two fuck-ups in a row, I think I'll be using Fedex or USPS whenever possible :erk: