The Video Game Thread

Modern Warfare 2, God of War III and Ghostbusters: The Video Game are gonna be epic!

In Case someone hasnt seen it yet....

Last edited by a moderator:
Been seshing through the first Final Fantasy (again), and since Danica has been staying with me we've completed Jak and Daxter 100% about 9 times between us, Spyro the Dragon at least 4 times between us. Because we're so cool.

well i shud have a ps3 arriving today or 2moz
so will be killzone n GTA 4 for me
whats everyone think of the new Red Faction game?

Play the demo. The physics are the dogs bollocks! Driving a huge truck through a building is so damn awesome.

Modern Warfare 2, God of War III and Ghostbusters: The Video Game are gonna be epic!

In Case someone hasnt seen it yet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNf7gh9Tt2c&feature=fvst

Looks good, but will it be as good as this?

C64_Ghostbusters.png

ghostbusters_screenshot.jpg

forgotten-ghostbusters-game.jpg

:lol: That said, will anything ever be as good as this?

bubble_bobble_screenshot.jpg

That NES Ghostbusters game is pure shite, in fact I dont think theres any good ghostbusters game, like legendary. This one will orobably do the job. :)

That NES Ghostbusters game is pure shite, in fact I dont think theres any good ghostbusters game, like legendary. This one will orobably do the job. :)

WRONG! That game rocks!

Guitar Hero Metallica looks cool. I was a bit dissapointed they chose a Strat-type controller instead of an Explorer one though.

anyone from here playing guitar hero metallica then? its brilliant highly recommended

Yeah, but I miss Damage Inc. and Leper Messiah. :(

The game is waaay to easy too, even on Expert guitar, bass is much harder since you can't hear what you play and those open strums reminds me of GH3 on PS2 with a wireless guitar.

That NES Ghostbusters game is pure shite, in fact I dont think theres any good ghostbusters game, like legendary.

fool! the nes ghostbusters 2 was fucking brilliant, and the ghostbusters on the amiga was brill, going round the square map trying stop zuul. awesome awesome games.

sod guitar hero metallica, i have a guitar.