The Video Game Thread

No Styxx you are wrong i am right!

only joking. I know the game can be enjoyed, but I mean, playing it THEN was such a unique feeling, being with the times.

It's like watching The Exorcist now and going, ooh yeah, i can appreciate it would have been scary then, but actually being there witnessing such a bizzare and new concept of a film in the mainstream must have been pant filling.

I'd say more that nowadays the kids want awesome graphics. So you give them FF7 and they won't even touch it haha.

Fair point though I suppose Ol. I remember when FF8 came out and Iwas so fucking excited hahah, man those were the days...

oh my god i nearly died when FF8 came out. I spent so long playing the card game in it i forgot to play the game, which caused me to forget to play it, and ultimately give up.

I think I got to that bitch on the parade thing with the spikey gold stuff in her hair.

or you buy more ammo, the horror on my face when i realised they dont die by one knife attack! on campaign the knife is my fave weapon im crazy with it
owell im completed the game to unlock it

yeah i know u can get ammo but i use the box of happiness lol not the wall guns 4 of us got upto 14 then we messed up lol we didnt open the help room we did both the stairs so you have 2 windows 1 hole and the stairs and we had 2 on the windows and hole and 2 by stairs with mg's it was going well until they both had to reload and then we got ambushed from everywhere lmao:headbang:

yeah i know u can get ammo but i use the box of happiness lol not the wall guns 4 of us got upto 14 then we messed up lol we didnt open the help room we did both the stairs so you have 2 windows 1 hole and the stairs and we had 2 on the windows and hole and 2 by stairs with mg's it was going well until they both had to reload and then we got ambushed from everywhere lmao:headbang:

hehe, we dont have xbox live here as we are stinegy students and refuse to pay for it so we can only do split screen, when ever i try the random box i always end up with a shite gun which is usually on a wall nearby lol

No Styxx you are wrong i am right!

only joking. I know the game can be enjoyed, but I mean, playing it THEN was such a unique feeling, being with the times.

It's like watching The Exorcist now and going, ooh yeah, i can appreciate it would have been scary then, but actually being there witnessing such a bizzare and new concept of a film in the mainstream must have been pant filling.

Ah, gotcha.

Yeah, I'm used to being wrong.

Never played FFVIII, watched my brother playing it a few times though. Those games really are like playing a film.

oh my god i nearly died when FF8 came out. I spent so long playing the card game in it i forgot to play the game, which caused me to forget to play it, and ultimately give up.

I think I got to that bitch on the parade thing with the spikey gold stuff in her hair.

I remember I did awesome at the card game.
I got to the beginning of the fourth disc, but I bought the game from blockbuster so the fourth disc was fucked up...it kept skipping in the first part of the disc.....

I saw a pretty badass looking xbox combo in Game today. Something along the lines of a red xbox elite with RE5 and a second controller for £230. Might be buying that soon :D