The Video Game Thread

I've still not played Gears Of War. It's supposed to be ace though. Still not played a Wii either, everytime I'm gonna go to play one something happens :( Played some Command and Conquer 3 a little while ago, gonna buy it as soon as I get a decent graphics card for my PC. Have been playing a lot of Red Aleart 2 lately. Oh and if anyone's interested I remembered that website from before: www.romhacking.net. Well worth a look :)

megaman2boxfrontzy8.jpg

Megaman til death!:kickass:

I like video games,but i play them rarely
anyway
if i play some it is going to be some games about war,i like:
Call Of Duty series(till CoD 2)
Battlefield series(till Vietnam, the next ones are crap)
Medal Of Honor
Return To Castle Wolfenstein(old,awesome,creepy atmosphere,creepy music,ecerything's great)
Halo(really strange game, i was like...in trap of this cosmic worlds,like i was there,that games should be played be every1)

I also play some arcades such as:
Mortal Kombat (i always get wild on these ones,ninja forever (rock) :D )
Tekken 4
Blood Omen 2

And some others:
Medieval:Total War
Stalingrad
Rune:Halls Of Valhalla

Oh i just saw the thread "Cod4 - 360". Would have been great to kick all your asses :p

Oh i just saw the thread "Cod4 - 360". Would have been great to kick all your asses :p

I don't doubt you would have pummelled us, the few times I've played against Ol we spend most of our time laughing at how shit we are.

Remarkably though I'm still playing it almost 2 months since buying it, even though I'm not that great, it really is a great multiplayer game.

I don't doubt you would have pummelled us, the few times I've played against Ol we spend most of our time laughing at how shit we are.

Remarkably though I'm still playing it almost 2 months since buying it, even though I'm not that great, it really is a great multiplayer game.

Well I do admit I have been playin quite a bit, but it IS a great multiplayer game, especially since you have to level up to gain more weapons to choose from and so on. And I get pummelled a lot too so I feel for ya.

:p

Haven't been playing any games at all lately; too much fucking work.

Hopefully I'll be playing Conflict: Global Storm with my brother in-law soon (still remember playin' Desert Storm with my mate in high school).

Getting Lost Planet soon since I´m a Capcom freak and the feckers only released it for 360 a year ago and now its getting realeased on PS3. :kickass:

Any comments from you 360 owners? it looks like an awesome game from my perspective.

I haven't bothered playing it, I'm told it's thoroughly average.

I've just heard they're remaking Goldeneye for the 360, re-doing graphics, proper online multiplayer, proper controls. Should be old-time-tastic.