The Video Game Thread

Holy Crap, has anyone seen who the secret characters are for Soul Calibur 4?

DARTH FUCKING VADER

and Yoda

Dude, go buy it. Now.

It kicks ass. Of course Yoda is a cheap fucker though... you can't even grab him :lol:

Yesterday I completed Ninja Gaiden for the NES, this has got to be one of the hardest fuckin games ever. The first stages and bosses werent that difficult, but the last stage will make you want to rip your eyeballs out of their sockets with a pencil. Anyways, Im gonna go ahead and try the second one haha.

I'm being uber br00tal and playign Crash Bandicoot.

Fear my kvltness

I never had a Playstation until i got my ps3 so, I have never played that game, but Im guessing from your post that I should?
its basically a 3d platform game right?

No I havent played crash bandicoot you playstation fanboys. I was too busy playing my N64 at that time in life. :)

Just finished Star Wars force unleashed PS3, took me about 6 hours.... pretty bloody short game. looked nice though, and you get to launch stormtroopers bloody miles using the force. not bad...

bring on silent hill homecoming!!!!!!

Bought Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway on Sunday... Finished yesterday. It's really really good (Or atleast I enjoyed it) but a tad short. :(

It's not a typical WW2 shooter. I love how the main character slowly loses his mind over the course of the game. The characters are pretty awesome and the game can be horribly brutal at points. Do recommend.

Greg wins for Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metroid 3!

Currently;

Spyro the Dragon 9fear my kvltness) - PSX
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior - SNES
Final Fantasy VI & VII - PSX
Tekken Tag Tournament - PS2

Playing Civilization III at the moment:

civ1.jpg

civ2.jpg

civ3.jpg

civ4.jpg

Think you have enough Mech infantry and tanks?

For me, I'm a Metal Gear Solid, Total War, and Doom fanboy. I also play some Blizzard here and there (mainly the starcraft series, and warcraft minus the first one and WoW).

But my number one all time favorite game will always be Metal Gear Solid. Believe it or not, I've been playing it since kindergarten. Beaten each game (except for the fourth, don't have the money for a PS3) multiple times.

Im playing Mega Man 9, F Zero, Super adventure island, and hopefully will be getting "ghostbusters: the video game" for the PS3 soon. :D

Just downloaded a mod for Doom 3 that allows me to play Knee-Deep in the Dead (Episode 1 of the original Doom) using the Doom 3 graphics engine.

Fucking sick.

Im playing resistance 2 single player and multiplayer for the PS3. I really like this game. Also playing Yoshis Island for the SNES. And I finished megaman 9 recently.