The Video Game Thread

Bought Haze for £10 on saturday. Finished it last night. If the last level wasn't a glitchy horrible mess and if there actually was an ending I'd rate it higher than "dog shit/10"

Fuck the lot of you, I recenbtly bought;

Crash Team Racing
Crash Bash
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Metal Slug Anthology (FUCK YES)
And I'm looking into buying a copy of STrider 2 as soon as I can find one ;)

Fuck the lot of you, I recenbtly bought;

Crash Team Racing
Crash Bash
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Metal Slug Anthology (FUCK YES)
And I'm looking into buying a copy of STrider 2 as soon as I can find one ;)

:lol: that came out of nowhere.......

I've got NES, SNES, Wii, Genesis, Dreamcast, and PS1 wired in. There's an N64 waiting to be hooked up and I'm going to swap out the new-school Genesis for an old one with Master System and Sega CD support. Game wise.. the only one not fully stocked is the N64. My ex agreed not to take the Wicked Wretched Wrestling Game archive when we split but swiped those plus the Zelda I was working on.
Got passed a half dozen Wii games the other week but I forget what they were. been sick so I haven't had the oomph to turn the couch to face the TV.

:lol: that came out of nowhere.......

Yes it did! :D

Been playing the fuck outta Metal Slug Anthology, but the problem with MS games is that they're so hard you can't play them properly. The whole 'one hit kill' thing is a pain in the tits when you have three tanks, six choppers, twenty soldiers, eight zombies and two yetis attacking you!!

Yes it did! :D

Been playing the fuck outta Metal Slug Anthology, but the problem with MS games is that they're so hard you can't play them properly. The whole 'one hit kill' thing is a pain in the tits when you have three tanks, six choppers, twenty soldiers, eight zombies and two yetis attacking you!!

contra style! those are the good ones. :)

I agree
Fuck Halo
It's all about the original Wolfenstein
how many other games can you name where you get to fight and kill a Hitler wearing a robotic suit?

hahaha. Yeah wolfenstein was amazing but if your talking about shooters my favourites are Goldeneye for the n64, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault for the PC an call of dury 4 for the ps3.

My favourite game of all time is and will always be megaman, especially the original series and the X series. you might have guessed from my avatar hehe

Megaman X4 was the only one I played
My favorite shooter is Doom 3.
Never been a huge Medal of Honor fan, the only one I liked was Frontline
Call of Duty 4 is fucking awesome.

Megaman X4 was the only one I played
My favorite shooter is Doom 3.
Never been a huge Medal of Honor fan, the only one I liked was Frontline
Call of Duty 4 is fucking awesome.

X4 was great, after that it basically went downhill, but I do recommend you play X X2 & X3, they came out for the SNES and they are by far the best ones along with X4.

Im not a huge fan of Medal of Honor either, I just happened to stumble upon that one at the time and a lot of my friends played it so I spent a lot of time online on Allied Assault.

Doom 3 is epic aswell, I was so nervous every time I played it. every room I went into was scarier than the one before :D