The Video Game Thread

Doom was the first game I played but Duke was the fucking man. I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL.

X4 was great, after that it basically went downhill, but I do recommend you play X X2 & X3, they came out for the SNES and they are by far the best ones along with X4.

Im not a huge fan of Medal of Honor either, I just happened to stumble upon that one at the time and a lot of my friends played it so I spent a lot of time online on Allied Assault.

Doom 3 is epic aswell, I was so nervous every time I played it. every room I went into was scarier than the one before :D

I still have to turn the volume off when I play Doom 3.

I'm gonna be honest
I've never played Duke Nuke 'Em

One aspect of the Wii I like is the ease of making it into an emulation station. I probably play Duck Hunt on there more than anything that's been 100% legit released.

I don't play recent games. At all. Get given stacks of the things and lose them. For retro, the classic controller is pretty fab. Button layout is compatible with SNES, NES, Genesis, and a few others much more than say the XBox or PS. Only thing is Virtual Console has some major library limitations. Mind you it takes all of 15 to get full blown emulators going.