The Video Game Thread

i'd say cod4 is slightly better overall. but if you enjoy cod4 you'll enjoy world at war. decent maps an it has tanks on some maps. also now if you get 7 kills in row you get to call in dogs instead of a helicopter

i'd say cod4 is slightly better overall. but if you enjoy cod4 you'll enjoy world at war. decent maps an it has tanks on some maps. also now if you get 7 kills in row you get to call in dogs instead of a helicopter

yeah that is fuckin wicked, suddenyl dogs come out of nowhere and start biting people, you can kill em off aswell but theyre dodgy bastards.

i hate the helicopter ive only played COD4 1 vs 1 against my bro and that bloody helicopter owned me repeatedly, the dogs are more fun they get the person more kills but they do die, and you get point for em

HA! I beat it on hard. to be fair, it was the only game i had for like a year.

It was a really good platformer, I remember that stampede stage, where you had to do a double jump and ended up hitting the tree branch 100 times in a row.

My first video game was Super Mario World for SNES still my favorite ever to this day. My top 5 would look something like this: (edit 5 is too hard doing 10)

1. Super Mario World (SNES)
2. Ms. Pac-Man (Genesis)
3. Pokemon Red (GB)
4. Goldeneye 64 (N64)
5. GTA: Vice City (PS2)
6. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)
7. Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)
8. Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
9. Halo 3 (XB360)
10. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (PS2)

fyi, it's illegal to put Ocarina of Time in a list when you have listed other Snes games and failed to put Link to the Past on.

My cousin had the SNES and sadly, I don't think he owned Link to the Past. All we played was Mario, Street Fighter II, and Earthworm Jim.