The Video Game Thread

Haha it couldn't have been that hard, even I managed to complete it on hard mode when I was six!

Granted, I never completed Super Emire Strikes Back. I always got killed by Fag Vader near the end, so I got me some passwords from my mate and cheated like a bastard haha

That's no not the SNES way.

The Snesble indicates "Either finish it, or don't finish it at all"

(the Snesble is the Snes Bible I just made up)

Oh come on Ol, if you spent damn near 8 months getting your ass kicked by Darth Fagface at the age of six you'd have done the same XD

The Snesble eh? Where can I get me this Snesble?

It comes with the new 80 quid re-issue of EtG. You also get a CD with 8-bit versions of all the songs.

The Book of Mario:

Yey, and he held aloft his Snes pad with the L button that doesn't work unless you really press down on it near the far edge, and proclaimed "Stunt Race FX was far ahead of it's time, although in time to come, it shall look like bollocks".

Mario's disciples heard this, and they went forth and bought Stunt Race FX, knowing full well that it shall look like bollocks in years to come.

One of Mario's disciples, he who is named Paul, stood up in front of Mario and said "ah yes Mario, that may be true, but Starwing looks fucking ace"

Mario paused for a second with a look of bewilderment about his simply shaded face and retorted "but fine sir, that has a Frog that can talk, in it, dickhead". Paul also paused, but soon replied "yeah but....Stunta Race FX is cars that have eyes and.....the wheels aren't attached to the vehicle". Mario became Fireball mario, and struck paul down with a puny yet effective 2D fireball.

Mario's disciples, wondering whether to cheer or over throw mario, waited in awe for a thought from Mario. Mario vanishes into thin Snes-y air.

Many years later, Mario would appear in a store, banishing the shop owner for selling Megadrive games. Mario took up this place of business as his own, and commited himself to not only selling Snes games, but forcing people to play them, even if they weren't the least bit interested in the Snes. People bought stuff and stuff happened

End

The Book of ......Snesus (play on Jesus / Snes)

One cold dark night, a big 2D star appeared in the sky. 3 Wise Goombas were just, stood there, and they said "hey look, a 2D star". One of them said "I bet we'll look back on that when the PS1 comes out and think, oh you silly goombas, why be you impressed by such simple trickery". They decided to follow the 2D star. i forgot to mention it was like, over a village or something. so like you do, if you see a star, you follow it (tits).

Whilst walking in the desert one of the goombas said "wait, we have to give Snesus presents", the other 2 goombas paused to check their script and whispered "we don't know what's there yet, or that he's called Snesus". The first goomba said "oh yes...., erm, hey lets get presents for no real reason at all". "good call" the goombas said.

Goomba 1 would buy one of those awesome NES arcade pads like they will use in Ghostbusters 2.
Goomba 2 would buy a Snes multitap.
Goomba 3 would buy a copy of Super Bomberman, as the wise Goomba #3 was once heard to say "why the fuck would you buy a multi tap and not buy super bomberman, doug?"

they arrived at this place, and some woman answered the mighty rickety door with rusty hinges. The ugly woman proclaimed "there's no room in the here, there's Snes pads everywhere, i've even got a few multi taps clogging my oven up". Goomba 1 glanced at the other goombas, remembering the slight mockery he got for buying that NES thing. He punched one of them in the face.

They went in and this woman said "The mighty Nes in the sky appeared to me and said, even though you haven't been piped yet, you're going to have a child. but this shall be no ordinary child. it shall have human qualities, but will be hideously deformed as a Snes also. So you get all the pluses of a child, but it comes with a Snes in it. Just like Jesus was."

So the ugly woman had the child right there and then, just because. and the goombas said "ahh, eugh". they gave their presents to the child, and it exploded.

It is believed that Snesus exploded to teach the people of earth the lesson that "if you have a Snes, it could have a deformed baby in it, and if it does, dont give it bomberman, or it'll explode."

A Snes is for life
The Snes has a face
If you look at it right
Don't Reset it
This will upset it
Don't sell it
You'll die
Lovely nice nice
SHIT

you do realise i'm making it up as i go right?

i've just been writing my arse off and wanting to stop for a long while, and thought, why not entertain our forumers with my stupidity

You should publish it! hahahahaha It was funny as hell, I used to have that pad they used in GB2, it was class.

Resistance 2 is kicking my ass. This game can lick my butt and suck on my balls, it's too fucking unfair and cheap at points.

Normal I think. The bit I'm on now, think it's the last level. I run across this corridor dodging turrets, get into cover and in this small corridor a huge dude comes running towards me with a shield, if I run back I get burn-in-ated or happy slapped by this goon running at me.