The Video Game Thread

what about castlevania - symphony of the night? or megaman x4. I never owned a ps1 but everybody else did so I could get my n64 :)

Ol you just won at life for FFVII, Bushido Blade and Oddowlrd. Fucking class, you have taste.

I hate those assholes who rip on FFVII. Its a class fucking game, if they actually sat down and got into it they'd realise that.

I don't hate VII, I just like VIII more because of the split story lines and the gunblade.

I think I've said it a couple times on this board, but I've been playing the MGS series since I was about 6 or 7.

I'm a HUUUGGEEE fan

I remember snakes revenge on the NES, that was fucking HARD

plus when youd kill enemies, you go into a room, then come back out, and they're alive again hahah

the scariest game ive ever played has to be the 1st marine level on AvP2, 1st time played it was about 10 in the house on my own in the dark, bad idea
the 1st Dino Crisis was also quite scary

Scariest game I ever played was Thrash Bandicoot 2. Them levels where you get chased by the massive fucking bear scared to crap out of me.

Also might add that Resident Evil 1 will ALWAYS be fucking terrifying.

Scariest game I ever played was Thrash Bandicoot 2. Them levels where you get chased by the massive fucking bear scared to crap out of me.

Also might add that Resident Evil 1 will ALWAYS be fucking terrifying.

Thrash Bandicoot... Was that intentional? :lol:

The new GTA4 expansion is awesome.

Steeped in a tradition of punk and metal, Liberty City Hardcore now features a new radio show hosted by DJ Max Cavalera of the legendary bands Sepultura, Soulfly and Cavalera Conspiracy.
NEW MUSIC ADDED TO STATION ROTATION:
"Slaughter of the Soul"
"Jailbait"
"Inner Sanctum"
"Drowned"
"Dead Embryonic Cells"
"Dead by Dawn"
"I Cum Blood"
"Call From the Grave"
"Awakening of the Gods"
"Fear of Napalm"

Dudes and dudettes I just got SF4 for the playstation, and its fuckin marvelous. I highly recommend it if your a fan of the series.

I repeat - FUCK YOU PABLOKERS! :mad:

On the other hand, I recently dug into my archive and found myself Final Fantasy 1, 2, 4 and 5. Playing through FF5 right now, I completely forgot just how much the older RPGs force you to work for all your rewards. FF7 is fucking masterful but its far too easy most of the time, whereas FF5 is just stupidly difficult and forces you to level up for hours on end just to beat a fuckin' Lv.1 Goblin. Good stuff :D