The Video Game Thread

About a month ago I was playing Rock 'N' Roll racing on the SNES (well an emulator actually) for about the millionth time. It still rocks! Before that I was playing the mega awesome Comix Zone on the Mega Drive, and now I'm playing Chrono Trigger for the SNES for the first time. Ace game! In true Final Fantasy style I have given my charactes dumb names: Ginge, Butt, Slave, Bitch and Twunt. Unfortunately you only get five characters per name, so "Tossmonkey" was out of the question.

I never played it before but someone mentioned it the other week and I decided I should at least see what it was all about. To be honest, I just heard the name a couple of times and had no idea even what type of game it is. It does fucking rock :D I'm not sure if I missed getting the Frog's magic though.

Chrono Trigger wa sonly released on the SNES in Japan and America, its only just been released in the UK for the firts time ever. On Nintendo DS :mad:

Bumsex! Fortunately though, it's one of those games that's not affected if you use a keyboard instead of a joypad. Emulator all the way baby!

Playing SF4 on the 360 is a bitch. I don't like using the controller. BUT I'm getting the 360 arcade stick so it won't be a problem anymore.

Arcade stick for the win!! :D

I just finished RE5. It was a fucking blast. I can't wait to play through it a few more times, and play mercs mode a bunch. There is so much to unlock.

Final strike done on the final boss is super badass.