The Video Game Thread

N64 is amazing But I have to say Pokemon stadium that was one fucking amazing game which brings me back or Donkey kong 64.

Metallica have gone licking Activisions ass nowadays and I really couldn't care less for Iron Maiden. :3

You're fucking cock. :lol:

Anyways, the ABUNDANCE of Hair Metal in that game disturbs me.

And, HAS ANYONE PLAYED DEAD SPACE??! :lol:

I need you guys to recomend me Sega Megadrive/Genesis games. And dont be obvious and say Sonic or Golden Axe please. I want good games I havent played.:)

mask_shaq.jpg

what can this man not do... oh yeah. EVERYTHING. just watch steel.

DAMN thats a big picture. :lol:

Other Genesis games.....Ristar was cool. Hey, you have a PS3, why not just buy Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection? (I think its called Sonic's Ultimate Mega Drive Collection in the UK....) It has 40 Genesis games for like $29.99.

*NOTE this is to Pablokers* lol

DAMN thats a big picture. :lol:

Other Genesis games.....Ristar was cool. Hey, you have a PS3, why not just buy Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection? (I think its called Sonic's Ultimate Mega Drive Collection in the UK....) It has 40 Genesis games for like $29.99.

*NOTE this is to Pablokers* lol

Because I play my old school games on their original systems. And I recently got given a Megadrive coz a friend didnt want it. It had been gathering dust for 12 years or so. And I wanna buy some games off ebay. I never owned a sega console so I really dont know any good games apart from the obvious ones. :)

Here's my Snes collection.
IMG_0426.jpg