The Video Game Thread

:lol:
I still have my Genesis somewhere.....

Anyways, ALPHA PROTOCOL. Anyone with a PS3, or 360 or PC needs to look this game up. It's gonna be amazing.

Well to help take my mind off things I've started playing Final Fantasy X again. I thought I'd done everything in the game (including the utter ass raping I gave the game's secret superbos, Penance - 12000000HP, that guy was difficult) only to be reminded about the monster arena quest. SOo I now have to traverse the entire world map and capture ten of every monster in the game, then beat the 20+ secret bosses that you get in he arena as a result. One of which s supposedly harder than Penance.

And I have to do this twice, since I have mybest save where everyone has maximum stats and 125+ hours of game time, and my most recent one which has only just clocked in to the end of the game at about 20 hours. And I haven't don much on that one. Lame.

sounds epic i never played final fanstasy i dont like the japanesey style of it tbh. i prefer oblivion like regular fantasy. blood and goblins and shit not sparks and lights lol. inb4 troll im not it sounds good just no my thing

i took fuckign AGES installing oblivion and OOO mod, knights of the nine and shivering isles and i havent even fucking been on it in a while, havent touched my xbox in a while. been playing fucking starcraft on my lappytawp lol and i have a craving to play spyro the dragon... gonna have to put it back on my psp :lol:

I thought Oblivion was OKAY...... it kept makin my PS3 freeze though...

FALLOUT 3 on the other hand, is one of my favorite games ever.

Bethesda is a shit company though.

Oh don't worry PS3 owners, you'll have DLC before june........late july..... before all 360 DLC comes out..... august..... whenever. RRRAAAGGGGEE

"Bethesda is a shit company though."

QFT

Fallout 3 fails in so many ways it's hard to even describe it. It's a fucking joke to even call it Fallout.

I just realised the Metroid Prime Trilogy thingy for wii comes out soon, and so does Conduit. Are these FPS games trying to make me steal my brothers wii?

I like Morrowind
Oblivion not so much

Bethesda is alright, I was pissed when I found out that Bethesda's parent company bough id Software (Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein).

Most of Bethesda's games are VERY buggy though.... and the PS3 versions always get fucked up.

Best played on PC I guess.

My PS3 just died guys. Gotta get it replaced. Its not reading any sort of disc. Im well fuckin pissed.

Just rented Fallout 3 don't really like it that much, got to Megaton and got bored so I started shooting everyone. Oh well.

Its fixed! I was already thinking I had to send it back to sony but did a reset and it works now. Thank God it wasnt the Blu ray that was fucked up. It was a Hard Drive problem.