The Video Game Thread

Well, 13 isn't out yet soooo.... shush :p

I liked FF12. Even though Vaan and Penelo really didn't add ANYTHING to the story....

Ive been playing Resistance 2, its a great shooter. Im thinking of buying the first one. Platinum edish. Anyone played it? Is it any good?

Ive been playing Resistance 2, its a great shooter. Im thinking of buying the first one. Platinum edish. Anyone played it? Is it any good?

I enjoyed Res1 FAR more than Res2. I thought the second was shite. :(

If you haven't played Uncharted, GET IT.

Anyone know if inFamous is any use? I got a copy with my PS3 but I haven't opened it yet. I got Saints Row 2 aswell, but I'm not even going to open it. I got my fix of gangsta streets in San Andreas.

I thought inFamous was great.

The characters suck ASS, but the story and gameplay are awesome.

ive got res 2 need to get number 1, i quite enjoy it but probs prefer killzone 2, ive been playin red faction guerilla aload tryin to get up to where i was before when my data got corrupted

I still havent played Killzone 2, only the demo. Hope the make it platinum aswell. That would be great.

FFX > all. And the music is pure fucking win, I still get all choked up at 1:28 of . That part was the only part I've cried to a videogame. :lol: 99% percent due to the music, so beautiful. These days, I cringe at the voice acting but fap to the tunes.

Last edited by a moderator: