The Video Game Thread

I agree with Journeyman. Gears is stupid.

There are WAAAAYY too many First person/third person shooters at the moment. More RPG's please :)

Western vs Japanese RPGs

I prefer Japanese ones tbh. At least you know what to do on them, like on Fallout 3 you go out the vault door and the game is like "find ur dad lol".

I like Fallout 3 till it kicked you out the vault! :lol:

The furthest I got was Galaxy Radio Station, it wanted me to go to the museum to get some dish shit and I had no idea how to get there, going through the subways was fucking wank so I warped back to Megaton and killed everyone, stole the rocket launcher and blew myself up. Turned game off and posted it back to Lovefilm. :lol:

Well, I like WRPG's like Fallout because I can do whatever I want most of the time.
And JRPG's like Final Fantasy because the storylines are actually GOOD :lol:

FFX was incredible....... except for the part you're on :lol:

Some friends and I made it to level 27 on World at War Nazi Zombies last night :zombie:

Dirt 2 demo is garbage. Americanised bullshit, feels like a fucking circus than a rally game. Colin will be spinning in his grave. :(

Dirt 2 demo is garbage. Americanised bullshit, feels like a fucking circus than a rally game. Colin will be spinning in his grave. :(

yeah i agree its not brilliant. i wish they would take dirt back to what the older colin mcrae games was like with a focus on wrc rather than all these different crap championships like baja. its been watered down an ruined just like they did with the toca games that turned into grid. on a different note wolfenstein is surprisingly pretty good though

FFX was incredible....... except for the part you're on :lol:

My sole problem with FFX is that the fial boss (Jecht, not that Yu Yevon fag) doesn't hav enough HP. 120000? Thats m first turn, that is. They should've given him about50million or something to make it harder/longer (inb4 cock joke)

As for Yu Yevon, hes just retarded because you can't actually lose to him whatsoever since you have Auto-Life on all your members indefinitely. Fucking stupid.

Aside from that, amazing game :D