The Video Game Thread

I enjoyed Res1 FAR more than Res2. I thought the second was shite. :(

If you haven't played Uncharted, GET IT.

no bloody way. resi 2 blows the first away.

2 discs, 2 different interweaving stories, way more interesting story, better voice acting (just), same awkward control system so that makes no difference, fucking LICKERS and even cooler boss fights. way more epic, much better game.

and uncharted was really really good.

Hes talking about resistance matt, not resident evil. :) But I rather agree with your statement.

Fuckin hell. "Black Magic" by Slayer is HARD on Rock Band :guh:

Nah, save Overdrive for the solos and it's hard to not complete it. To bad most of the riffs is so boring to play even if the song is still awesome. Good Mourning/Black Friday kicks ass in funnehness of playing tbh.

Nah, save Overdrive for the solos and it's hard to not complete it. To bad most of the riffs is so boring to play even if the song is still awesome. Good Mourning/Black Friday kicks ass in funnehness of playing tbh.

I suck at fast strumming. LOL
I still haven't beaten Thrasher, and I bought it shortly after it came out lol

Im trying to get 100% in Thrasher. Hard difficulty. On drums. I can get 99% but I always miss a fuckin note somewheres.

Well MGS3 made me cry at the end because of its message about soldiers and patriotism. It was also somewhat shocking because the message with Metal Gear is usually anti-nuke and not really pro-soldier.

Heavy Rain.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPPdgBK3r8&feature=related[/ame]

FUCK Modern Warfare 2! Gimme this game! :D

Last edited by a moderator: