The Video Game Thread

Probably, but I'm probably the only one who still physically owns a copy of this monstrosity!
Shaq-Fu.gif

:lol:

OMFG YOU HAVE A COPY OF THAT? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck yeah I have a copy of it. :lol: The game sucked ass too! :lol:

And Dave, its not canon, its a "reboot". That's their excuse. *rolls eyes* I hate seeing highly regarded game series go to (presumably) shit. :erk:

Fuck yeah I have a copy of it. :lol: The game sucked ass too! :lol:

That's fucking hilarious. :lol:
have you seen that website dedicated to finding copy's of it, and destroying them?
Laughed so hard :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hittin up a midnight launch of Fallout: New Vegas soon because i'm a loser/want to get my copy sooner. :D

:lol: I'll have to post a picture of it sometime.

I wish I could get Fallout right now, but I have to wait until I get off work..... But thanks to Amazon, it'll be at my house by the time I get there. :lol: I think they may have screwed me out of my $20 off coupon though! :mad:

I wouldn't say fucking amazing..... I'd say..... Its more like........ A new Motorhead album. You know what you're gonna get, they just threw in just enough to keep it new and interesting. Ya know what I mean? (Not dissing Motorhead by the way, just an example)

I find it to be a little bit TOO reminiscent of Fallout 3 to be honest, it almost feels like I've done everything already.... I was 'splorin the Bison Steve and saw the walls and thought I was playing Fallout 3 and was in Springvale High School. :lol:

Regardless, its still just as fun as Fallout 3 is(was). Did you do the mission where you rescue Deputy Beagle? Hehehe, the end of my version of that quest turned out.... Well ;)

I wouldn't say fucking amazing..... I'd say..... Its more like........ A new Motorhead album. You know what you're gonna get, they just threw in just enough to keep it new and interesting. Ya know what I mean? (Not dissing Motorhead by the way, just an example)

I find it to be a little bit TOO reminiscent of Fallout 3 to be honest, it almost feels like I've done everything already.... I was 'splorin the Bison Steve and saw the walls and thought I was playing Fallout 3 and was in Springvale High School. :lol:

Regardless, its still just as fun as Fallout 3 is(was). Did you do the mission where you rescue Deputy Beagle? Hehehe, the end of my version of that quest turned out.... Well ;)

Reminiscent to fallout 3 it may be, doesn't mean I don't fucking love it. :lol:
12 hours in, and it's killer.
And I do believe I did that quest :lol:
I love how they made the brother hood of steel assfaces in this game, makes me laugh :lol:
I really really like how they included a lot of Oblivion-like things into it, like random trees that give seeds and what not.

Agreed 100%.

Except for the Brotherhood part, haven't found them yet. 6 hours in, killing ghouls at REPPCON. REPCONN? Whichever is right.

17 and a half hours later, I'm done.
Great campaign I'd have to say.
Now to load my other file with 400,000+ caps I have and play all the other quests :D

I did the "One For My Baby" quest for Boone..... That one was cool. Working on the Camp Searchlight one, and I need ONE more set of dogtags :mad:

Hhhmmm..... I saw that GameFAQS ratings give it a 6.8 from 10 users. :lol:
Regardless, I may get it in the near future because of zombies.

On another note, I got Enslaved : Oddesy to the West off Amazon for $5 this morning. :lol: WIN!