The Video Game Thread

Got Medal of Honor yesterday..... VERY impressed. Singleplayer is great and online seems vastly improved since the beta. Too bad I have to work today. :lol:

Heard MoH got bad reviews, in fact stock is down 7% for EA because of this game apparently hahaha.
Got Castlevania: Lord of Shadow yesterday and I must say I like it better than Ninja Gaiden Sigma, God of War 1 2 3 and Dantes Inferno. Finally the Castlevania franchise flourishes on 3D and Im glad Im here to see it and play it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQtzxlZ0IAw&feature=fvst[/ame]

People are stupid. The game is fucking great. I think the reason people don't like it is because it involves THOUGHT, unlike Battlefield and Call of Duty.

People are stupid. The game is fucking great. I think the reason people don't like it is because it involves THOUGHT, unlike Battlefield and Call of Duty.

Ah I see. Havent played it, its just what I heard. But hey if you like it thats awesome!

Scratch that, YOU HAVE TO BUY IT PABLOKERS! I just beat singleplayer, and its the best FPS singleplayer experience I've ever had. The credits almost killed it with "The Catalyst" by Linkin Park as the ending song ( :lol: ), but aside from that it was IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE. All other words just escape me right now.

See! :lol:

I got a LittleBIGPLanet 2 beta code yesterday. ITS FUCKING AWESOME. I'll post some gameplay of some of the shit people have made.... It BLOWS MY MIND.

FINALLY 100% complete with fallout 3. (300+ hours. Not all of that time was spent towards getting achievements, at least 3/5 of that was free roaming, exploring :lol: )
All the god damn achievements for the game, and for all the dlc.
Took way longer then necessary :lol:
Now I have to borrow someones xbox before New Vegas comes out, or i'ma be super pissed and I'll have to pick it up at gamestop and have to stare at the case. >.<

100% on Metroid Other M... Only using walkthrough for like 2 or 3 missile expansions... In 12 hours... I'm sorry Nintendo but that's BAD...

Its a horrible game, not worthy of the Metroid franchise, they fucked it up, the only good thing is Samus' boobs are bigger. I completed it in one session in about 8 hours and only got 99.9% coz I missed a missile expansion. But thats it isnt it, theres only missiles and health power ups to collect. Where are the weapong, I dont need some souchebag telling me when I can use a Super Missile, Im Samus FFS. "Samus you're getting your ass kicked maybe you should use the plasma beam. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I could have used it hours ago, you spastic monkey.

Sorry, you just dont fuck with a franchise like Metroid.

Its a horrible game, not worthy of the Metroid franchise, they fucked it up, the only good thing is Samus' boobs are bigger. I completed it in one session in about 8 hours and only got 99.9% coz I missed a missile expansion. But thats it isnt it, theres only missiles and health power ups to collect. Where are the weapong, I dont need some souchebag telling me when I can use a Super Missile, Im Samus FFS. "Samus you're getting your ass kicked maybe you should use the plasma beam. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I could have used it hours ago, you spastic monkey.

Sorry, you just dont fuck with a franchise like Metroid.

Most of the time the story didn't bother me. But the fact that I, a complete fuck up when it comes to beating a game without walkthrough, managed to get 100 fucking % only using a guide 3 or 4 times in 12 hours is fucking inexcusable. Even worse, They made Samus a Pussy. Congratz Nintendo, you fucked up the coolest female character in video game history.

Still, I did enjoy the gameplay but I will probably never replay this one.

Never played Metroid before. Most Nintendo games get passed on actually.... I don't like Nintendo too much.