The Video Game Thread

It's a good game. I don't agree that it's one of the best games ever though. Reviews praise it far too much.

....... I read all four monthly Batman comics.... :lol: The fight with Scarecrow was pretty great though. I beat Bane yesterday, and will get back on that game in a few hours hopefully.

Ok, so I'm at the final boss of Skyward Sword... And by the balls of the mighty train that created this planet, HE'S FUCKING AWEZOME!!!!

Ok, I've been doing some thinking about the final boss in skyward sword.... He's got a scar on his forehead, the very place where you stab Ganondorf in Windwaker.... Connection???

@Keenen,...Never trust a demo. In some cases the demo is the unfinished product. I've already read some rave reviews about it and they are saying the gameplay is ace and the game is well over 100 hours.

@Gravethrasher. No problem. As long as you have paypal I can hook you up if you need something.

The gameplay is what I had a problem with. Totally average. Then again, most medieval, fantasy type games/movies tend to not interest me, sooo..... I'm probably the wrong person in this conversation. :lol:

Back on topic, I've fucking blitzed through Kingdom Hearts II - I'm at the end of the goddamn game. Time for the mandatory reptitive item grinding.

I've made it difficult for myself though, as I've been too lazy to re-equip Sora's weapon - I've been using the Kingdom Key throughout the entire game. Initial equip runs FTW! Naturally that'll change once I obtain the Ultima Weapon or Fenrir though :lol:

Hoping to get the new SSX game coming out soon. Disappointed about the soundtrack, as I'm not too big of a fan of the musicians there, but I'll still get it regardless.

Off topic, I've now realized how well All Hail the New Flesh would work when playing it along to the game.

Ah, Kingdom Hearts II. My favorite game ever. <3

I'd really like to replay it. Square Enix needs to make a PS3 Kingdom Hearts HD Collection with the first two games and Birth by Sleep.

Beat Arkham Asylum a few days ago. The ending was great. The combat challenges though..... Stupidly fucking hard.