The Video Game Thread

Not yet Dave. Ultima Weapon is on my "I MAY do it.... but I doubt it" list. :lol:

Almost at level 50 in Red Dead again. Albino Buffalo? Fuck yeah.

To be fair, he only has 100,000HP. One combotriggered Renzokuken followed by Lionheart will kill the fucking thing.

FFVI: Again, only played for about an hour - then died for the first time and played for another hour. That fucking MagiMaster can suck my dick. Anyhow, learning spells kicks ass and I've seen four out of Shadow's five dreams. The first of which I'd completely forgotten about, and thus forgotten just how fucking creepy that sound effect is (0:00 - 0:47 is the first dream);

Last edited by a moderator:
Hhhhmmm....... Squall hits for about 5000 per attack, he has 255 attack with like 50 Ultimas junctioned to strength. I may do that at some point then, but I'd rather gather supplies for ultimate weapons first. :D

Also, nice avatar. :p

Hahaha cheers :p

Speaking of which, just had a pop at some pixel art - just copying my avatar. Results below, sadly mine is inaccurate as fuck in places but hell, not bad for a first ever attempt on MS Paint.

pixelartnumber1.jpg

I know what Duke Nukem Forever is you dimwitted cunt, I don't know what this sudden talk about it is though - I've been wanting to play that game for... well, for forever. Any mention of it makes my ears prick up.

So come on, spill the fucking beans.

I know what Duke Nukem Forever is you dimwitted cunt, I don't know what this sudden talk about it is though - I've been wanting to play that game for... well, for forever. Any mention of it makes my ears prick up.

So come on, spill the fucking beans.

Ok, soooooo Duke Nukem Forever was cancelled until Gearbox studios got hold of it, and theyre gonna release it soon, next year. They announced it at PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) a few weeks ago.

Its Video time!

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll probably suck. :lol:

Got 6/8 ultimate weapons in FF8, just need to track down 3 Star Fragments and a Windmill to make the last two. :D

Just beat God of War 3. I love the ending stage when Kratos goes to hell and you can control him. One of the most freaky, quite bloody scary things I've seen in a video game. I am suprised at how much gore they got away with in GOW 3. Excellent game and franchise 5/5

^ That's what happens when you play a terrible game. :p

Beat Uncharted 2 (again) earlier, now to finish Dead Space! (Again!)