The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Some recent deliveries

Tribulation_TH_zps128ee6e9.jpg

Iced_Earth_HS_zpsdeb2dd95.jpg

Incantation_MTON_zpsf975b060.jpg

Invocator_2_zps007dbc35.jpg

Katatonia_TNITND_zps3780e671.jpg

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I also picked up a copy of Bathory-The Black Mark which I can basically find no information on. I tried listing it on eBay and immediately received a message telling me to take the listing down or have my account banned. crazy. im not really a big fan of black metal but i guess im pretty stoked to have this. it opens on the left side instead of right and the back says "made in hell copy 500"
$100
"LP limited to 500 copies on black vinyl. VERY RARE, LONG OUT OF PRINT.
Unofficial bootleg release. “Reverse” sleeve, where vinyl comes out on left side instead of right. Only pressing info on sleeve reads: “Immigrant Darkness 03 Made in hell copy 500″
Made In Hell ‎– ID 003 (Possibly released in Brazil"
http://homewreckerds.com/product/bathory-the-black-mark/

Fuck man, those incantation presses that Hells Headbangers put out are getting more and more tempting. Looks badass.

Also, fuck yeah for Horror Show. Any cool art or extras come with it?

How could you get in trouble if you said it was probably a bootleg/unofficial in the listing? I call bullshit.

Just ordered Surgical Steel on clear yellow, limited to 250 in that color.

Might be blasphemous, but I like melodic death carcass more than goregrind carcass so it seems like it'll be right up my alley.

I dont mind their melodic shit. Just prefer their gritty goregrind.

Just pre-ordered Fyrnask's new album, Eldir Nótt. Fucking stoked for this one. But not stoked on the price...30 fucking euros...God damn. :erk:

Ulcerate pre-order starts tomorrow too...Fucking god dammit. :bah:

just put in an order for a few copies of each of these:
Carcass - Surgical Steel
Wintersun - ST and Time I
Death Angel - Killing Season
Immolation - Kingdom Of Conspiracy
Orchid - Mouths Of Madness and Heretic

now im waiting on Obliteration - Black Death Horizon in November

I really need to post some pics. I've picked up some really cool stuff I never posted. Like Hooded Menace's second album on black white 50/50 with special black white cover.

Just got a new needle for my record player. I am embarking on my vinyl quest. I got Burzum- Belus for my birthday. Aside from that, my collection thus far is pretty small. I have:
Jethro Tull- Songs from the Wood
Jethro Tull- Minstrel in the Gallery
Ozzy- Speak of the Devil
Ozzy- Bark at the Moon
Ozzy- Diary of a Madman.

My mom found all the Ozzy vinyls at like Goodwill or something, they looked pretty haggard but so far Speak of the Devil works great. Bark at the Moon was just shoved in the Speak of the Devil sleeve so that was a free extra. I'll be trying the others later. The two JT's I picked up for 5 bucks each, couldn't say no to two of my favorite albums for so cheap. Now I need more metulz.