The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Finally got my last Baroness vinyl ordered. Needed Red Album on colored vinyl. Once I get it I'll have

Red Album on white and pink swirl
Blue Record on coke bottle blue splatter
Yellow and Green on one yellow and one green disk
First & Second on purple vinyl

Relapse just put out every single Nasum full length on wax. I guess the pre-order starts in January, so im stoked on that cause I was about to buy every single one, right now.

Their color scheme is a bit weak...Especially because they arent different between the 4 albums...Whatever. Still buying each one when they come out. Been wanting this for years.

EDIT:
God damnit. You can only pre-order the bundle right now...All the records the same color...for $70+...Cant make up my mind and I gotta leave for a show in LA right now :(

FECCE720-7FF6-4FF9-995E-3A30EDEE69AC_zpsep5bvgex.jpg

Music Hall 2.2S (Limited turntable on Black Ash Wood)
- Upgraded Acrylic Platter (looks amazing, dont need a slip mat and helps improve sound and cut vibrations)
- Went with their cartridge, Music Hall Tracker, and gonna see how I feel about it. I still have my Shure m97xe to swap out if I feel I dont like this one.

914C4263-CC5B-4E5D-B8BB-A0649352F39D_zpse3i7c4cm.jpg

Audioengine 5+ Bamboo Powered Speakers
These fuckers pack a punch. Already can tell a difference in their sound only after about 5 hours of playing. Cant wait to hear them when they are fully broken in.

The clarity of this setup is ridiculous. Going from a $20 turntable I got from K-Mart, to a Technics I barely used cause it was finicky and broken, to a $650 entry Audiophile turntable is insane.

Still have more gear to buy, which will probably take me another year to save, but, atleast now I can enjoy my wax in fucking incredible clarity and sound.

:kickass:

Picked up Uriah Heep's Demons & Wizards, Robin Trower's Bridge of Sighs, Iron Butterfly's In a Gadda Da Vida, and random baroque stuff today. Eventually I'll splurge on new records by bands I really love, because I have yet to see any used Candlemass for instance despite their popularity. But three records for 30 is better than one.

The two stores I go to are pretty cleaned out of most metal stuff, hard to even get some Black Sabbath.

Sorry if anyone wanted this and i wasnt home last night to post
I was watching this all day yesterday so i actually got a purple vinyl version. :) only black left now.

Pallbearer's Demo finally on vinyl from 20 buck spin.

* Pallbearer logo sticker
* choice of black or purple wax
* 2 inch Pallbearer logo metal pin styled in antique nickel
* 18 x 24 color poster (folded) of new artwork for the demo by Animetalphysical
* Color turntable slipmat featuring the etching art by Mike Lawrence

2pqq3p4.jpg

Etching + slip may print
vzj5tg.jpg

Poster
2rp61bq.jpg

1534e44.jpg

Picked up Borknagar's "Olden Domain" in gatefold on 180 gram vinyl. Came with a poster of the album cover too. I also got the new Wolves in the Throne Room on 2LP clear vinyl. I know it's an ambient album, but I dig it pretty hard; especially when spinning the vinyl.

Picked up one of these:
321302.jpg

Picture is misleading. It's 12 records in the set, not 6.

And this in triple red vinyl:
419669.jpg

And this on red glow in the dark vinyl:
61tguSUy9HL._SS280.jpg

One of these in blue:
dtb703.jpg

And some various non-metal things like the new Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, and a few vinyls from Gravenhurst.

This thread has been pretty dead lately. Kinda weak. I know you fuckers have gotten some new shit, post about it!

Just picked up a God Luck & Good Speed reissue from Season of Mist. Only $23 shipped. Pretty stoked on that.