The Vinyl/Collector's Thread

Finally bought The Monolith Deathcult - Triumvirate on a 2-LP (splatter, don't know the color yet).

Can't fucking wait for it! :kickass:

Been kinda slow lately. Got a couple Death reissues on color wax. They look cool.

Yeah I hear that...There was barely any Xmas sales either this year. I dont even think NWN! is doing a sale either which totally blows because I remember last year there were a lot of really good deals.

Grabbed the first two Encoffination albums on color wax. Will take some pics when they get here.

Thanks for the heads up dude.

Went there for Encoffination wax and checked out with that limited Absu flag instead.

:kickass:

Hopefully they still have that shit went I get paid Monday.

Don't know if I just missed it but the page is unavailable. Relapse just listed under new items a new pressing of Onward to Golgotha.... Hnnnnffff

Yeah Im not seeing it anywhere, either. Gonna definitely keep an eye out for that.

I ended up buying the new Encoffination album, too. The others I can get on Discogs at another time, but this one is the first pressing, and I was able to score the splatter. I dont even know the color of the others when ordering, it just says "Colored Vinyl.." Im picky when it comes to that shit.

Smg says black/white splatter. Kinda tough to know what that means exactly. As for the other two albums, eh they're a new death metal band. I don't put a whole lotta stock in it ever being overly valuable. It's more just something I like.

Hey Kafbro, unadvertised vinyl sale at hells headbangers. $8.88 each.

Just got
Lie in Ruins - Swallowed by the Void
Desolate Shrine - The Sanctum of Human Darkness
Vorkreist - Sigil Whore Christ
Nomad Son - First Light
:kickass:

Got my encoffination wax today. Ritual ascension is on clear with black smoke marble and O Hell is dark green.

Mercyful Fate - Melissa
Mercyful Fate - In The Shadows 2xLP
Mercyful Fate - Mercyful Fate
King Diamond - Voodoo In Pittsburgh 1998
Dust - Hard Attack
Pink Floyd - A Saucerful Of Secrets
Pink Floyd - The Division Bell 2xLP
Dream Death - Back From The Dead 2xLP
Dream Death - Somnium Excessum
Devin Townsend - Ziltoid 2xLP Purple
Devin Townsend - Infinity 2xLP White

iy1u88.jpg

mbpq2v.jpg

Finally finished my Baroness vinyl collection
1zeil21.jpg

Ne Obliviscaris' mega limited "purple silver mix" only 100 exist. Wish i liked this album more
2ntd835.jpg

At The Gates - At War With Reality blue marble inside gatefold. Big heavy booklet in this fucker.
2u4hcew.jpg

I wish these Death Reissues were gatefold, but theyre fucking sharp.
v5uy2x.jpg

All sexy pieces Krow. :kickass:

Bongripper just announced they are repressing Satan Worshipping Doom and their split with Conan starting this Friday, the 16th at 9am (Chicago time) on their big cartel page.

Which means my ass has to get up at 6am to order this shit...I had to do this for Miserable and was let down...Atleast I know both of these albums deliver the goods.

Ordered both SWD and Conan/Bongripper split.

Woke up at 6am and found out I was an hour early, and had to wake up again an hour later.

The things we do for Vinyl.......

Lol that Pallbearer demo I bought, I ordered within ten minutes of receiving the email. Was gone a half hour later.