the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Till the Walls Fall Down by Thieves & Liars. Found a rather large compilation pack of Indie/Pop Rock. Been listening to it all day.

Till the Walls Fall Down by Thieves & Liars. Found a rather large compilation pack of Indie/Pop Rock. Been listening to it all day.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I love Thieves and Liars!! Try their songs "Slavin Away" and "Run". More classic rock style for those. :D

Somehow, I didn't think anyone here would know them. I guess it's good that you know them. I enjoyed the music...even if it wasn't metal. xP Although that song is repetitive, it was pretty catchy. So I didn't mind it. :b

Somehow, I didn't think anyone here would know them. I guess it's good that you know them. I enjoyed the music...even if it wasn't metal. xP Although that song is repetitive, it was pretty catchy. So I didn't mind it. :b

Their first album is less repetitive. "When Dreams Become Reality" is what it's called. I REALLY suggest it. :D

Oh wow guys... I found something awesome! This song builds up so it must be listened to in it's entirety!
Prog rock BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Obsidian Conspiracy Contest Entry by Matt Smith. :b I made a comment asking for a higher quality MP3...if there is one.

Nightwish Playlist

1. Bless the Child
2. End of All Hope
3. The Kinslayer
4. Amaranth
5. The Phantom of the Opera
6. Nemo
7. Meadows of Heaven
8. The Poet and the Pendulum
9. Higher Than Hope
10. Dark Chest of Wonders
11. Slaying the Dreamer