the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Rob Zombie - Dragula

Was playing Rockband recently and realized this song is perfectly suited for my (limited) vocal abilities! Ridiculously fun to play as a "fake band" :D :headbang:

I've heard a lot about Antestor, never given them a listen though. I suppose I should, just to know what they sound like. Any song recommendations?

Dream Theater - Another Day.

I love this song so much. So much that I'm willing to forgive it that cheesy, cheesy, saxophone.

I've heard a lot about Antestor, never given them a listen though. I suppose I should, just to know what they sound like. Any song recommendations?

My personal favorite is "A Sovereign Fortress". Others that are good from that album are "The Bridge Of Death", "Kilden - Lik En Endeles Elv", "Sorg", "Battlefield", and "Ancient Prophecy", in roughly that order. Their l2005 album, The Forsaken, is pretty good too, but I've only heard a few songs on Youtube: "Betrayed", "As I Die", "The Crown I Carry" and "Vale of Tears" are probably the best. Their earlier albums are really closer to death/doom than black metal, though Martyrium was pretty much squarely in the middle.

Dream Theater - Another Day.

I love this song so much. So much that I'm willing to forgive it that cheesy, cheesy, saxophone.

Hm... It's probably my least favorite song on the album. That's not to say it isn't good; after all, Images And Words is the second best album ever made. (Next to The Number Of The Beast, of course.)

Katra - One Wish Away.

Whoa. Just discovered this band. I really need to get their albums. Great stuff - especially the singer.

Dream Theater's cover of "Stargazer" by Rainbow, from the special edition of BCaSL. Awesomesauce.

EDIT: The TheocracyIII Demo Teaser MP3, for about the 50th time in a row. But I don't wanna look away... :D

Sinbreed - Newborn Tomorrow

I'm fairly sure I looked up this band because someone mentioned them here. Last.fm had this song as a free download, and it's pretty good. Took a few listens for me to get into it, but it's grown on me.

Sinbreed - Newborn Tomorrow

I'm fairly sure I looked up this band because someone mentioned them here. Last.fm had this song as a free download, and it's pretty good. Took a few listens for me to get into it, but it's grown on me.

Yeah. I suggested them on here. They are a pretty epic band! :D:yow: