the "what are you currently listening to" thread

You will do! What I say! When I say! BACK TO THE FRONT!!!
Such a great song.
"The Shortest Straw" is probably my all-time favorite 'Tallica song, except maybe MoP.

EDIT: Transatlantic - "The Wind Blew Them All Away"

EDIT 2: Queen - "Tenement Funster"

A friend just recommended them to me. I really like the middle-eastern elements blended with the prog metal. Not sure if I'll be buying any time soon, since I still have a huge list, but it's good.

They're from Tunisia, which is in northern Africa. Wikipedia describes them as "Oriental metal", a genre pioneered by Orphaned Land, an Israeli metal outfit.

Beatallica - Masterful Mystery Tour

It's waiting to pull all your strings.....
twist your mind and smash all your dreams!

I'm trying to remember if anyone has mentioned Amaseffer yet, and I'd rather not dig through 18 pages of posts. So, Amaseffer rocks middle-eastern-Israeli-power/progressive-metal style with their epic album 'Slaves for Life' about the life of Moses and the exodus from Egypt.

===Prem

I'm trying to remember if anyone has mentioned Amaseffer yet, and I'd rather not dig through 18 pages of posts. So, Amaseffer rocks middle-eastern-Israeli-power/progressive-metal style with their epic album 'Slaves for Life' about the life of Moses and the exodus from Egypt.

===Prem

Listening to the Song Slaves for Life right now. It's cool stuff. :)

I've been in a Metalcore and Heavy Metal mood lately. Mostly been listening to Betrayer, Demon Hunter, and August Burns Red. ABR's song Redemption moved me, when I read the lyrics. First time that's ever happened with a Metalcore song.

Betrayer has an EP and an Album free to download on their website. Great music.

I've always been impressed with ABR's instrumentals and lyrics; however, I have a hard time with their vocals, the vocals in most metalcore actually. Often times they just simply dont.... fit with the theme of the song in my opinion.

Demon Hunter's pretty much the only metalcore band that I listen to often.

I got ReinXeed's album "Majestic" today and I play it all the time.
It's great!
My recommendation for all who like symphonic bombastic power metal with high vocals and who are not afraid of some "cheese" :)

"I Will Not Bow" by Breaking Benjamin. Not my usual style of music but it's still awesome! \m/

I got ReinXeed's album "Majestic" today and I play it all the time.
It's great!
My recommendation for all who like symphonic bombastic power metal with high vocals and who are not afraid of some "cheese"
Haha, I like the music but I don't like the vocals at all, maybe because they're not powerful enough or sometimes go out of key, or aren't filled with emotions or I don't know why... x)

Haha, I like the music but I don't like the vocals at all, maybe because they're not powerful enough or sometimes go out of key, or aren't filled with emotions or I don't know why... x)

I agree... the only thing that keeps me away from them is that... :(