the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Listening to a mix of two steps from hell and nightwish. Ghost Love score currently playing.

Ah... them :D. Yes... some decent stuff. Maybe a bit cheesy at moments... but man it still rocks. Sort of like Dream Evil.

I am currently listening to Classic Petra: Back to the Rock...it's out, and it rocks! It preserves some of the classic rock sensibility while upgrading the sound to a more modern, fatter one.

http://www.classicpetra.com

---Prem

Nightwish - Swanheart

So I've become kind of interested in Demon Hunter after hearing a few samples of their songs and I was thinking of trying one of their albums. I know some people here like them, so can anyone recommend a good starting point in their discography?

Nightwish - Swanheart

So I've become kind of interested in Demon Hunter after hearing a few samples of their songs and I was thinking of trying one of their albums. I know some people here like them, so can anyone recommend a good starting point in their discography?

Although I like all of their albums, their first two aren't as good as their more recent works in my opinion. However, if you get The world is a Thorn, get the deluxe edition, trust me on this one.

The Fires of Deliverance by The Showdown. I got a few Dragonforce albums, I love them. I'd been introduced in them by my science teacher (of all people) a few years back, and we'd listen to them during tests. :b

I got a few Dragonforce albums, I love them. I'd been introduced in them by my science teacher (of all people) a few years back, and we'd listen to them during tests. :b

Depends which album for me. Vally of The Damned and Sonic Firestorm win epically! Inhuman Rampage is pretty good... and Ultra Beatdown left a bad taste in my mouth. The LIVE album is decent.