the "what are you currently listening to" thread

Dragonforce doesn't top Manowar as far as Cheesiness. Manowar is like the CHEESIEST!! :p

haha yes....now i'm listening intently to every minute (22) and every second (26) of one of the BEST SONGS EVER! you guessed it :D

What am I listening to? What am I listening to?
How about my inner screams of joy that Mike Portnoy, today, revealed that he's working on a project with Russell Allen? :OMG: That's right, the best drummer and 2nd best singer in the world together. This is going to be incredible. :headbang:

How about my inner screams of joy that Mike Portnoy, today, revealed that he's working on a project with Russell Allen? :OMG: That's right, the best drummer and 2nd best singer in the world together. This is going to be incredible. :headbang:

I just read this on his forum before coming here. Great news for sure!

Now Playing: Helloween - Keepers Trilogy from "Unarmed"

I'm still new to DF, but I fail to see how they're cheesy? Someone enlighten me.

Currently listening to some song I might use for a short video I'm supposed to make for a school project.

YES MAN!!! :D

I've always thought how those songs have a much deeper meaning than people realise.

I mean they can take a song about a dragon...flying over the ocean and meeting other dragons, only to discover how those dragons manipulate the people in their land and the first dragon engages in combat, etc... I mean for all that we know that could be a metaphor for the USA dispatching soldiers in the middle east or something.

Sorry to make it so banal but it seems way too shallow to stop at silly stories that look vaguely similar to RPG games.

I agree. DF has some meaning to songs.
Especially their first album. Look into it... so many metaphors in it. More then their later stuff. :/

I liked them when they first came out. I still enjoy them now and then. But I'm not really crazy about them.

Lightning's Hand by Kansas. One of their best songs imo.