the "what are you currently listening to" thread

In honor of seeing Sabaton tonight, I have listened to Panzer Battalion approximately 15 times today. Can't wait to see this band headline someday and get to do a full set.

Last edited by a moderator:
I JUST PASSED MY LAST EXAM...........FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURK YEARRRRRRRRRRRRR

NP

IT'S OKAY I GUESS, BUT MAAAAN AM I PSYCHED ABOUT FINALLY BEING FREE

Last edited by a moderator:
The Light of the World "Matt Smith Vocal Tracking" video, trying to get lyrics.....I'm missing 2 words/phrases if anyone cares to help. Here's what I got from it:

"So the candle’s gone out, it’s been soaked by the rain
And the cold winds of doubt have extinguished the flame
The light house _____ and darkness again and the ship sails the ocean alone
The sun’s frozen over and all has gone cold
The fires of the past have been bought, have been sold
The light of the porch is abandoned and ____ so the child cannot find his way home
Arisen, Forbidden; we keep our candles hidden
Born leaders that follow floating with the tide
You are the light of the world…."

HB - King's Design.

My favorite HB song. :)

I'm a big fan of Tommy Johansson from ReinXeed, so perhaps I should give Golden Resurrection a whirl. Christian Liljegren's vocals are hit and miss for me, though. I love him in Divinefire, but I'm not fond of his work in Narnia.

I'd recommend it. I know what you mean about Liljegren's vocals. I first heard him in Divinefire and was blown away. Later on, I got a Narnia album and thought.....really? That's it? I mean, he was good there, but it definitely couldn't compare with his work with Divinefire. With Golden Resurrection, he's not quite as intense as with Divinefire, but still excellent. He sings with a lot of passion on this album.

Glory to My King isn't without it's flaws. Namely, it sort of loses steam in the final part of the album. Still, it's very much worth the purchase. See My Commands is outstanding, and Best For Me, Glory to My King, and Never Look Back are awesome songs too.

Heavenly - The Prince of the World

Hey guys, is there any Christian-metal band that has songs like this one? This kind of melodic power metal but not so fast.. I'm not sure how to describe it but this song just kind of captured me the first time I heard it.

Tarja - Sing For Me

I love this. Best song off My Winter Storm and one of her best, period. I just wish I knew what that chanting in the background at the beginning and the end is saying.