The what's going on in Thrash thread

Who, what where?
Have I heard of these guys before?
Haha! I had the same reaction. I like it. Pretty ballsy to do thrash as a 3 piece. I clicked the link for the album. It says physical cd's too. But all I saw was digital. I went to Big Cartel where they are listed and nada.

Never mind. One of the links that I thought was digital is for cd's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Haha! I had the same reaction. I like it. Pretty ballsy to do thrash as a 3 piece. I clicked the link for the album. It says physical cd's too. But all I saw was digital. I went to Big Cartel where they are listed and nada.

Never mind. One of the links that I thought was digital is for cd's.

I'm going to see what other information I can find on them tomorrow.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Go and ask a bank for a loan. Hit up a loan shark! Ask a local motorcycle gang if you can borrow some money. The options are endless!!

I had an Uncle who chose the motorcycle gang option back in the 80s. He ended up skipping town for a decade and hiding out in Key West, Florida. Rest in Peace Uncle Bob. I learned a lot about how not to become a flim-flam man from him.

I focus on whether I like the sound of an album, how much I listen to an album and whether I really do want to play it again. If that offends some people and doesn't get their favourite album ranked as high as it could I don't give a fuck

Keep doing you, Slammed!:kickass: A lot of times I look at my ratings and end year lists compared to others and think, man, I am way out of touch with the popular trends, but I have always thought the spirit of metal has been doing your own thing and not giving a shit what others think about it! :kickass:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed