The what's going on in Thrash thread

Surely that's not the 'big news we wont release until March 1" if it's already on NB's site?

Mind you I do wonder if the oxblood vinyl is close to the colour of oxblood, I really don't want it if it's off shade.
Oh I hope not! and I doubt that it is. they do need to announce a drummer. Hey maybe it's whoever played bass for Megadeth!
Lol. Yeah. How do they decide on these names?

Lol. Honestly I'm just stabbing at FOTD. I remember a lot of people hating on it. I can only think of a few songs from it. but that is the last one I bought until Brave New World and then A Matter Of Life And Death. And I'm not really sure if those are back to back.
They can evolve all they want to. But that doesn't mean I'm going with them! :). But I'm also not gonna bash them because they have.

Surfing pheasant!

Half the numptys I've seen reckon they'd been shit since Number Of The Beast, and then there is the ones who claim Di'Anno was the only true singer for Maiden. People are nut jobs and don't deserve new albums!! :)

A surfing pheasant would make a good YT clip.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Oh I hope not! and I doubt that it is. they do need to announce a drummer. Hey maybe it's whoever played bass for Megadeth!
Lol. Yeah. How do they decide on these names?

Hah, double duties for the guy, I wonder if he's a bass playing drummer or a drumming bass player. I just hope you haven't given them ideas with the Megadeth reference and all we get is a picture of a drumstick!

If it wasn't a metal album it would be hamster blood...much more PC.

What does he say? The lost what whore?
I like it. It's not Flotsam but I like it. You remember when you said AK posted if anyone had anything he could sing on? I wonder if this is that?

Apparently they are a real band...whoddathunkit!
They've been around a while, started out in the UK as Skeletal Embrace in 98, in 05 they changed to Thirteenth Sign. They have 4 albums and the song with AK (and Wayne Dorman from Onslaught on guitar) was on their 2020 album. It doesn't appear however that AK and Wayne were on the album version. They are listed on MA as melodic death/thrash. I haven't listened to anything yet but here is their bandcamp page with most of their music available to preview.

Lol. Honestly I'm just stabbing at FOTD. I remember a lot of people hating on it. I can only think of a few songs from it. but that is the last one I bought until Brave New World and then A Matter Of Life And Death.

Fear of the Dark was one of the first Maiden songs I have heard and it still one of my favorites. As far as the album goes, I dig the album cover but the only other songs that I enjoy on FOTD are Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter and Afraid to Shoot Strangers.

You heathen, I think it's time for you to sit in the corner before anyone feels sympathy and agrees with you :p
Even my wife knows Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter, although she's never told me if she heard the Bruce Bruce version of the Maiden version.

Hah, double duties for the guy, I wonder if he's a bass playing drummer or a drumming bass player. I just hope you haven't given them ideas with the Megadeth reference and all we get is a picture of a drumstick!

If it wasn't a metal album it would be hamster blood...much more PC.
Lol. Nikki Six donated blood for records?!

Reactions: Slammed
Apparently they are a real band...whoddathunkit!
They've been around a while, started out in the UK as Skeletal Embrace in 98, in 05 they changed to Thirteenth Sign. They have 4 albums and the song with AK (and Wayne Dorman from Onslaught on guitar) was on their 2020 album. It doesn't appear however that AK and Wayne were on the album version. They are listed on MA as melodic death/thrash. I haven't listened to anything yet but here is their bandcamp page with most of their music available to preview.

Oh wow. That's crazy they've been around that long and I've never heard of them.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Fear of the Dark was one of the first Maiden songs I have heard and it still one of my favorites. As far as the album goes, I dig the album cover but the only other songs that I enjoy on FOTD are Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter and Afraid to Shoot Strangers.
Those other two do stand out in my memory. They may be the only ones I liked, or really liked. It's been so long since I've heard it. It never even made the transition form tape to cd.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
To late, I ordered it. Man these places make a killing on shipping. It went from $11 something to $18 whatever. With 60 cents tax. It's only a digi. And by the picture a really thin one. That's like a dollar something to ship. But! It's for a good cause!

It does suck when places charge more for shipping than it's worth, but then I suppose they have to wrap it, post it, etc etc. But some places really do take the piss when it comes to shipping.

Reactions: redfly
Oh wow. That's crazy they've been around that long and I've never heard of them.

Yeah I was thinking the same, then my brain started to tell me I had, then I told me brain I hadn't, then my brain told....I don't know what to think. Since they are on bandcamp I'm going to do some listening to see if I can figure it out one way or another.

It does suck when places charge more for shipping than it's worth, but then I suppose they have to wrap it, post it, etc etc. But some places really do take the piss when it comes to shipping.
Yeah I was gonna get the recent reissue of Savage Grace double disc but the shipping pushed it up over 50.00 US so I just couldn’t justify it!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Yeah it's crazy when it's half or more the value of the thing. It's a bit disheartening. It wouldn't be so bad if it was jewel case. But what are you gonna do right?

Reactions: Slammed