The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I was thinking the same, then my brain started to tell me I had, then I told me brain I hadn't, then my brain told....I don't know what to think. Since they are on bandcamp I'm going to do some listening to see if I can figure it out one way or another.
I'm definitely more surprised that you wouldn't vs me not. I'll bet you do. The little bit of vocals the guy did didn't really stick with me. So they may just be forgettable. But I await your word.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I was gonna get the recent reissue of Savage Grace double disc but the shipping pushed it up over 50.00 US so I just couldn’t justify it!

I buy a lot of shit off Fleabay and it's amazing how free postage usually gets here quicker than paying anything for the service. I tend to think those who offer postage free (include it in the cost), but care more about their business and customer service than those willing to charge and make a profit

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I'm definitely more surprised that you wouldn't vs me not. I'll bet you do. The little bit of vocals the guy did didn't really stick with me. So they may just be forgettable. But I await your word.

I kind of recognise the logo, but honestly I could have seen it a million places and not even taken notice of it. Being established there is a good chance Blabber or Bravewords have done at least one story on them.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Does anyone even like Not Man? I saw they are selling their picks, with a tin for $6 or $7. Gary is out of his mind.

Scott like Not Man so every one does!!

It does make you wonder how many Gary actually sells.
Or maybe there is just no one wanting Anthrax stuff :)

Reactions: redfly