The what's going on in Thrash thread

NOT so fast!

Yeah it's something I've wondered about myself. Because these are from Worship Music. I'm thinking they must have had a lot of them. they seem to put them on sale fairly regularly. But still! That doesn't make it better that Gary is selling a handful of picks for $60!
Obviously. I don't have to buy them.And won't. But I still thinks it's absurd.

Not. Not. Not.

Maybe Scott had a thousand made for the tour but didn't play hard enough to break or loose them :)
Yeah I'm not sure what Gary is on, maybe he does think the name Exodus is better than Anthrax. Of course maybe too he doesn't care how many he sells.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
So I'm 90% through the Thirteenth Sign albums on bandcamp and I have to say for a band I don't remember hearing about they are pretty good. Metal Archives don't list who is in the band for the latest album but they seem to have been fairly constant up to that point.
There is couple of times the singer drops back into clean vocals that doesn't sound great, however on the latest album when he does it he comes through as powerful and melodic. But it's not metalcore so he doesn't do it constantly. :) I really like the guys 'unclean"(?) vocals through all 4 albums,
I have no idea what the availability of these guys is off bandcamp because I'm not sure what sort of deal they have but albums and MP3's can be ordered direct. They sound bloody good and really have the death thrash thing going working. You really should give them a listen.

Not. Not. Not.

Maybe Scott had a thousand made for the tour but didn't play hard enough to break or loose them :)
Yeah I'm not sure what Gary is on, maybe he does think the name Exodus is better than Anthrax. Of course maybe too he doesn't care how many he sells.
I think more likely it's left over Slayer hubris than something that could exist from just Exodus lol. He wants $80 for a signed photo and some were even more. I got a signed pic from Zetro for $15 bucks two years ago. But yeah he probably doesn't care...more hubris!

So I'm 90% through the Thirteenth Sign albums on bandcamp and I have to say for a band I don't remember hearing about they are pretty good. Metal Archives don't list who is in the band for the latest album but they seem to have been fairly constant up to that point.
There is couple of times the singer drops back into clean vocals that doesn't sound great, however on the latest album when he does it he comes through as powerful and melodic. But it's not metalcore so he doesn't do it constantly. :) I really like the guys 'unclean"(?) vocals through all 4 albums,
I have no idea what the availability of these guys is off bandcamp because I'm not sure what sort of deal they have but albums and MP3's can be ordered direct. They sound bloody good and really have the death thrash thing going working. You really should give them a listen.
Oh yeah? I wasn't expecting that lol. I'll check them out! :headbang:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I think more likely it's left over Slayer hubris than something that could exist from just Exodus lol. He wants $80 for a signed photo and some were even more. I got a signed pic from Zetro for $15 bucks two years ago. But yeah he probably doesn't care...more hubris!

Shit, maybe he is out of his mind!

Reactions: redfly and Neptune

Is any portion of the sale going to a charity or all to his back pocket?

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
News reporter here on the morning news talking to a bloke in one of the flooded towns here.
"The water was above the roof. All the businesses here have lost stock, many business wont survive and people's livelihoods are in jeopardy. There is smelly, silted mud on everything, the ceiling is still dripping water, the clean up will take months. It's the largest flood in history of the town. How is the community feeling?"

Fuck I'd have loved him to just answer with "Everyone feels fucking great love! Just fucking peachy! It's a great time to be alive!"

I know most interviewers don't mean to sound like complete idiots but for so many of them it just seems to come natural

News reporter here on the morning news talking to a bloke in one of the flooded towns here.
"The water was above the roof. All the businesses here have lost stock, many business wont survive and people's livelihoods are in jeopardy. There is smelly, silted mud on everything, the ceiling is still dripping water, the clean up will take months. It's the largest flood in history of the town. How is the community feeling?"

Fuck I'd have loved him to just answer with "Everyone feels fucking great love! Just fucking peachy! It's a great time to be alive!"

I know most interviewers don't mean to sound like complete idiots but for so many of them it just seems to come natural
Oh man that's crazy! Poor people and animals.
Yeah sometimes it's really ridiculous. I don't know how some of them can talk to people that have had such rotten things happen and act like they just just got a bad gumball.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/o...e-to-personal-reasons-phil-demmel-to-step-in/

Interesting that they have chosen Phil again. I know it's all about 'the unit' but you do have to wonder how many tours Linsk can sit out before he's replaced.

So when does that Vio-lence EP get released again? :)
I just saw that. First Ron with personal issues and now Dave. I hope whatever it is gets sorted out. And that it's not too bad. Honestly though. I would be kinda happy if he did get permanently replaced. He added an awful lot early on, but lately his solos have been kinda meh. And that compressed tone is bleh.

Yeah I don't see that ep being worked on for a while.

Oh man that's crazy! Poor people and animals.
Yeah sometimes it's really ridiculous. I don't know how some of them can talk to people that have had such rotten things happen and act like they just just got a bad gumball.

It's the need to break stories and be the first with news, it doesn't give these people time to think and plan. Although in fairness to some of the dumb arses they can have a script and still fuck it up because they are professionals.

Reactions: redfly