The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah! I went through a bunch of stuff in the comments. I'm not saying for sure but I've always thought Dw and Ellsworth were the same person. What made me stop reading most comments was that a few weeks back DW was obviously having a conversation with at least 6 of his own accounts and just covering all the sides of positive and negative. even telling himself to get peed on in another account. Trying to drum up bullshit.
I did stop in on the Queensryche comments and was immediately disgusted. It's so lame to see people bash LaTorre saying how bad he is for the band and he's arrogant and just all sorts of shit. When really they're mad because he spoke up about anti vaccine and mask people.

It will be interesting to see how the ep sells!

Yeah it appears the people pissing on DW got the better of him and he's gone into hiding. It can only be a good thing because there was actually comments on one article the other day that weren't bitchy!

I love the way people turn on musos for things yet say the stupidest things themselves. The other day when Dee decided to have another 'look at me I'm still relevant' moment by saying Ukraine could use the song he no longer owns the rights too, I saw one comment suggest that Ukraine deserve what they are getting. Now I always thought it was hard to top Dee Snider in the fuckwit status, but that one guy did it so easily, he nearly out Nuged the Nuge!

I don't think the EP will sell now :)

Reactions: redfly
Dave Lombardo!

He's too busy, besides he's the easy pick for every thrash metal band. I'll actually be disappointed if they go with Dave because it's like they haven't even tried they just got the apprentice after the teacher found a new job.

Edit: Fuck it's true, on well I'm less interested in Testament now. Bring on Flotz!

Yeah I hope so! I did see him pop on youtube. He was agreeing with Nugent. I almost put pees on you. but I didn't want to get in trouble with youtube lol.

Yeah. I mean if you hate the guy be honest about it. Don't make up some obvious bullshit like he didn't save the band and make their output the best in 20 years.

Man. I've been watching some live cams on youtube. And they have the live chat. People are all experts and say some really horrible things.

Dee and Snider should be put in a rowboat together and pushed out to sea.

Reactions: Slammed
He's too busy, besides he's the easy pick for every thrash metal band. I'll actually be disappointed if they go with Dave because it's like they haven't even tried they just got the apprentice after the teacher found a new job.

Edit: Fuck it's true, on well I'm less interested in Testament now. Bring on Flotz!
Easy pick because he's awesome! I still think The Gathering has the best drums Testament has ever had. Whether Eric held Gene back is unknown to me.

Testament is over, long live Anthrax!!
And just to prove Anthrax's legendary status they have just signed on for the Blue Ridge Rock Fest. Now if that title doesn't scream legendary thrash music played by the best in the business I don't know what does!! Check out the line up.

https://blueridgerockfest.com/lineup/

The Band "To Be Announced" is going to be busy. But the question I have is with such a stellar line up of thrash bands along side Anthrax, who gets invited to these gigs first Anthrax of Butcher Babies? Are they a double act these days?

Testament is over, long live Anthrax!!
And just to prove Anthrax's legendary status they have just signed on for the Blue Ridge Rock Fest. Now if that title doesn't scream legendary thrash music played by the best in the business I don't know what does!! Check out the line up.

https://blueridgerockfest.com/lineup/

The Band "To Be Announced" is going to be busy. But the question I have is with such a stellar line up of thrash bands along side Anthrax, who gets invited to these gigs first Anthrax of Butcher Babies? Are they a double act these days?
Of course. Can't really do a tour when you've had no music in six fucking years! Man most of those bands sound like emo scremo bands.

Easy pick because he's awesome! I still think The Gathering has the best drums Testament has ever had. Whether Eric held Gene back is unknown to me.

Yeah he is awesome but lets face it Gene taught him how to double kick, it's like the student taking over from the master.
How long is Dave going to hang around? He's got ST, he's got Misfits, he's got that other band I can't remember and he's supposedly signed a deal with Jeff Waters. Where do future albums and tours fit in Dave's agenda? Are Testament willing to go into hiatus for Dave's other bands? Do they get a fill in when he's not there? Is this just an interim slot filled to try and recreate a past success and if it doesn't work they part ways amicably?
I still think they missed an opportunity.

Yeah he is awesome but lets face it Gene taught him how to double kick, it's like the student taking over from the master.
How long is Dave going to hang around? He's got ST, he's got Misfits, he's got that other band I can't remember and he's supposedly signed a deal with Jeff Waters. Where do future albums and tours fit in Dave's agenda? Are Testament willing to go into hiatus for Dave's other bands? Do they get a fill in when he's not there? Is this just an interim slot filled to try and recreate a past success and if it doesn't work they part ways amicably?
I still think they missed an opportunity.
Well yeah. But c'mon that was well over 30 years ago. I think Dave has made his name on his own since then. Now I know it's all speculation on my part. but I would think Testament wouldn't jump into a situation where it's a guessing game of when he'll be available. Is Suicidal or any of those other bands even full time? Maybe Dave has been waiting for a real offer and band he can call home?