The what's going on in Thrash thread

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/d...aterial-will-probably-never-see-light-of-day/

Finally some good news for Jnr! The shit he played with Hazzert wont see the light of day, Jnr should be relieved.

God Hazert is a fucking wanker. "The music was too heavy for David", "I don't want to say it [the record] was nu-metal but it was very contemporary crossed with really heavy Guns N Roses".

Okay we know The Lucid is not metal and it's certainly not heavy, but something that he doesn't want to call nu-metal but has elements of GNR is too fucking heavy for Jnr? Fuck, someone please drop a concrete block on this wanker!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/d...aterial-will-probably-never-see-light-of-day/

Finally some good news for Jnr! The shit he played with Hazzert wont see the light of day, Jnr should be relieved.

God Hazert is a fucking wanker. "The music was too heavy for David", "I don't want to say it [the record] was nu-metal but it was very contemporary crossed with really heavy Guns N Roses".

Okay we know The Lucid is not metal and it's certainly not heavy, but something that he doesn't want to call nu-metal but has elements of GNR is too fucking heavy for Jnr? Fuck, someone please drop a concrete block on this wanker!
I really hope it's not true. If he pulls some soft rock/ nu metal with Nick's album I'm gonna be pissed!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I really hope it's not true. If he pulls some soft rock/ nu metal with Nick's album I'm gonna be pissed!

No it's the album Jnr and Thom did, the album Thom pulled out of before Jnr's viral video, the follow up to No Covers which Thom wrote all/most of. Thom made it seem like the industry was against him and that the industry lead him to such heartbreak that he had to quit. But that was all just Facebook rage and he's had time to think about things now, or no money and he's crying poor. He was asked if he's going to release that album now he's once again friends with the music industry he hates so much. But he still hasn't patched things up with Jnr because he writes music so heavy that it's like Guns N Roses.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
No it's the album Jnr and Thom did, the album Thom pulled out of before Jnr's viral video, the follow up to No Covers which Thom wrote all/most of. Thom made it seem like the industry was against him and that the industry lead him to such heartbreak that he had to quit. But that was all just Facebook rage and he's had time to think about things now, or no money and he's crying poor. He was asked if he's going to release that album now he's once again friends with the music industry he hates so much. But he still hasn't patched things up with Jnr because he writes music so heavy that it's like Guns N Roses.
Oh right. But I mean if those are actually Jnr's musical tastes I hope that's not how he's going with Nick's music.

Reactions: Slammed
The music that was "too heavy" for Jnr was written before he left Megadeth, right after they'd done a bunch of 80's hair metal covers, before Jnr started recording the latest Megadeth album, and long before Jnr got involved with the Menza family. Hazert hasn't spoken to Jnr since before he left Megadeth, let alone written anything with him. Hazert is a fucking wanker and has no fucking idea what heavy music really is when he compares his heavy shit to GNR. More than likely the stupid shit says it wont be released because he knows the songs they played live were shit, calling it heavy is him trying to be relevant while sticking it to Jnr because of their partnership/management split.

Reactions: redfly
Pre-ordered the new Destruction album. One of the packages comes with a bust of Destruction's part time mascot, the Mad Butcher. It would make more sense if he was on the album cover this time. I don't think the Mad Butcher has appeared on an album cover since Spiritual Genocide. Oh well, I hope the songs are great, something at least on par with The Antichrist.

Reactions: redfly and Slammed