The what's going on in Thrash thread

Lol, the real fans and not the Blabber ones :p. I love the people kissing his ass in the comments. "You don't have to explain yourself dude" No at this point you do have to explain yourself. Talking about this big comeback for years now and when it happens you decide to do other things. Didn't save your MH money?

I'm not sure where those real fans actually are, although I have seen at least two people praising the new single as the best thing since sliced shit.

Isn't it weird how those comments go, they either shit on the person in great numbers or they support the ones who deserve the least support in the first place.

Reactions: Neptune
I pilfered copies of the two albums and gave them a listen today and even though I don't think they quite find any one spot in metal I do like them. At times the vocals are a bit hard to take but they change so much no one song is an album killer. He seems like a very angry man on the second album with songs like Spit On Your Coffin, Thorn In My Side, End Your Bloodline and Sorry You Were Ever Born. But I do thing it deserves a commercial release rather than sitting as an independent.
Yeah there's a lot of music not as good that gets a commercial release. I was just really happy he was back after decades of wondering what happened to him. I would have thought labels would be too. Guy can still write some good music. Maybe pick a couple different singers. But like you said they change so much they aren't album killers.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I'm not sure where those real fans actually are, although I have seen at least two people praising the new single as the best thing since sliced shit.

Isn't it weird how those comments go, they either shit on the person in great numbers or they support the ones who deserve the least support in the first place.
HA! Sliced shit. :tickled:
It is like that isn't it? It was funny to see someone call out Brady. And very accurately. Guy shits on practically every band and person in metal.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah there's a lot of music not as good that gets a commercial release. I was just really happy he was back after decades of wondering what happened to him. I would have thought labels would be too. Guy can still write some good music. Maybe pick a couple different singers. But like you said they change so much they aren't album killers.

Labels might have been scared of him with those angry song titles :)
If Blabber had a label they'd have singed him immediately and asked him who those songs were about!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
HA! Sliced shit. :tickled:
It is like that isn't it? It was funny to see someone call out Brady. And very accurately. Guy shits on practically every band and person in metal.

I notice Johnny Utah is back but DW is still very silent. Seems that one cockhead makes room for another and Blabber just feed them time and time again. It must be time for another Dee Snider article tomorrow :)

I notice Johnny Utah is back but DW is still very silent. Seems that one cockhead makes room for another and Blabber just feed them time and time again. It must be time for another Dee Snider article tomorrow :)
Ha yeah he's giving his other accounts room to get pissed on now. I like how he's given up trying to make people think it's someone else. He's even responding to people calling him DW on the Utah account. Weird how people notice things like grammar and sentence structure. And of course calling people leagues.

Ha yeah he's giving his other accounts room to get pissed on now. I like how he's given up trying to make people think it's someone else. He's even responding to people calling him DW on the Utah account. Weird how people notice things like grammar and sentence structure. And of course calling people leagues.

He probably got FB banned on the other account so he can't post anywhere (I think that's how it works). Given the shit he carries on with on Blabber I can't see him being any different on FB and it wouldn't take much for him to offend someone, shit it was probably Dee Snider who complained :)

I don't know how it works exactly but I do know of people who complained about getting bans for saying things that others don't agree with. FB are pretty shitty with their rules and don't really give a fuck about offensive behaviour unless it makes the media and the media make them look bad, so it would probably have to be something substantial like a racist comment to really get him in the shit. Or an even bigger sin would be hurting Dee's feelings :)

Man Tantara's Sum Of All Fears album is fucking killer. White Noise might be the best instrumental from a non guitar album I've heard in years! And probably one of the best I've heard period. I've gotten two songs down on Schizophrenia, but it's also pretty good so far.

I hope they didn't break up!

:headbang:

Man Tantara's Sum Of All Fears album is fucking killer. White Noise might be the best instrumental from a non guitar album I've heard in years! And probably one of the best I've heard period. I've gotten two songs down on Schizophrenia, but it's also pretty good so far.

I hope they didn't break up!

:headbang:

Now I'm going to have to get Tantara out and listen to them again :)
Maybe it's just a covid break, but there really has been no news for more than 2 years and it doesn't appear people are commenting on their FB page either.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Just looking at the release list for this Friday, not much on there but I did notice a new full length album from thrash/crossover band ExtinctionAD. Haven't seen any tracks from it yet so I hope something will drop soon. (i.e. I hope I don't have to go hunting for it)

Reactions: Neptune