The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I really don’t know what happened with them.The only thing that I can kind of assume was from what I observed was that their lead guitarist Per Semb came back to do the Sum Of Forces album and at that point he and his fiancé were going pretty strong then I think they may have split up because his info went pretty obscure so maybe that had something to do with it?!!!

Reactions: Slammed and redfly
Yeah I really don’t know what happened with them.The only thing that I can kind of assume was from what I observed was that their lead guitarist Per Semb came back to do the Sum Of Forces album and at that point he and his fiancé were going pretty strong then I think they may have split up because his info went pretty obscure so maybe that had something to do with it?!!!
Yoko!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I agree with Blitz. They improved a little with the second and third goes but not that much :)
DD really gives it his all on stage, but he looks the gangliest short man I have ever seen!!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Pretty good set list.
Blitz: We don't care what you say!! Crowd: Fuck You! Blitz:What a bunch of fucking pussies! :lol:

It is tough for a band like Overkill. I imagine there average set length is 45 -60 minutes...maybe 90 max. They just have too many great albums and songs to select from. Glad to see Welcome to the Garden State from the recent album. I would switch out Head of a Pin for Batshit Crazy.

It is tough for a band like Overkill. I imagine there average set length is 45 -60 minutes...maybe 90 max. They just have too many great albums and songs to select from. Glad to see Welcome to the Garden State from the recent album. I would switch out Head of a Pin for Batshit Crazy.

They seem to change their set quite a bit because Bat Shit Crazy was in the last batch of shows.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly