The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't think I'm going to like Senior Dave much.. I wasn't crazy about Dave Senior. But I'll reserve total judgment for the album.

Yeah I don't know what to think yet. He was never a huge talker between songs on the stage but when he did speak it was often a political rant, which is obviously his choice but it seems weird to change from political talk to talking about secrets that should have stayed on tour.

And they look like they are just cruising through it. I don't know where the song was in the set but no one's really moving, no one seems to be giving it much more than 80%. I'm sure that's not true but it's what I thought when I watched it.
Electric Crown is always that way. It's just a chuggy song. Which is one reason I'd drop it.

Electric Crown is always that way. It's just a chuggy song. Which is one reason I'd drop it.

Yeah but they still look like they are cruising and not giving it their all. The stage, while not as pristine as Megadeth's the other night is also very clean and quite empty looking. It must be the newest thing in stage shows.

I'd like to say I'll do better with my typing, but I know that wont happen until whoever it is around here stops moving the keys on the keyboard as I type!

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Hatriot are teasing an announcement for something this Wednesday
presumably their album release date

Reactions: redfly
Megadeth are hitting the road as support act for FFDP again. FFDP, Megadeth, The HU and Fire From the Gods
Last time Dave and David made comments like a FFDP support allowed them to tour Europe easier and with better gigs etc, but this is a US tour, surely Megadeth don't need to play second fiddle in the US?
I guess it gives Dave's voice a break given that the support act wont play for as long but even so this really does seem like a step backwards again.

Reactions: Neptune
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/e...ost-difficult-song-to-play-on-his-instrument/

You think maybe David watched some of the videos of Megadeth on stage this week and decided to take the polite path of reminding LoMenzo he's not doing it right? :)

Edit: I didn't take full notice of the title until I was reading the comments. Geez Blabber are a bunch of fucking tools. The same story is front and center headlines on Metal Injection and they don't take the cheap shot.

I thought I saw a June release date, but nothing has ever been confirmed.
The first comment on their teaser announcement on FB is some useless prick named Steve Zetro Souza. Fancy letting him comment on your page!
Roooar are claiming July 22
They are also in some sort of battle of the bands that might see them play Wacken (I haven't read the full details of the battle)

Roooar are also announcing the new Crisix for this week in Europe