The what's going on in Thrash thread

Lol I thought this posted
That would be pretty damn cool.Is there any record of anyone having a Dingo? Or will it eat your baby....Seinfeld anyone? :D

I'm still pretty pleased with myself for buying all those Death albums. The only one I know pretty well is Symbolic from listening to it on youtube.

Reactions: Slammed
Lol I thought this posted

That happens quite often to me, or the post does go through but the draft is still saved.

That would be pretty damn cool.Is there any record of anyone having a Dingo? Or will it eat your baby....Seinfeld anyone? :D

There are plenty of people that have dingoes as pets, legally they need a permit for a pure bred but there are not many pure breds left these days. They can be domesticated like any other dog and there is not that much difference between a domestic dog and a dingo. They aren't as nice as other dogs but they aren't as bad as some feral animals. Never watched Sienfeld but I presume any comment about a dingo eating a baby is in relation to the kid that was 'allegedly' eating at Uluru back in the 80's the line has been the butt of many many jokes since it happened because the woman's story was so suspect and many thought she did it. It's been in and out of court for the whole time, jail time was done by both parents, then they were found innocent, then guilty, now no one knows the truth.

I'm still pretty pleased with myself for buying all those Death albums. The only one I know pretty well is Symbolic from listening to it on youtube.

I haven't listened to Death for a long time. The two with Gene (Symbolic and Individual Thought Patterns) were my favourites.

Reactions: redfly
Okay So they aren't completely unruly lol Some few have a wolf or two here. But more have half breeds with wolf and dog. And you are sort of
in a crap shoot if it will be crazy or not lol

I'm not sure what she was referring to in the show, all I remember is she was making fun of some lady that wouldn't stop talking about her fiancée
The lady says, OMG I've lost my fiancée the poor baby. and Elaine sys maybe the dingo ate your baby.

I can't wait to blast Symbolic in my car!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/st...n-francisco-to-emulate-what-exodus-was-doing/

I don't understand why Zetro is trying to make some kind of noise about this recently. Everyone, all the other bands have said that there were a bunch of them all doing this around the same time. Now Zetro wants to make some noise and be declared the absolute first one. Firstly, it doesn't really matter, if the scene had been left to Exodus it wouldn't have gone anywhere, secondly Zetro wasn't even in the band anyway and third if anyone has a right to say that it's pretty much Tom Hunting.

Okay So they aren't completely unruly lol Some few have a wolf or two here. But more have half breeds with wolf and dog. And you are sort of in a crap shoot if it will be crazy or not lol

They are a pack animal that has learn to hunt to survive and they are meat eaters so they can be dangerous but so can any dog. Feral dogs are just as dangerous and many will call dingo when they see a dog anywhere but on a leash.

I'm not sure what she was referring to in the show, all I remember is she was making fun of some lady that wouldn't stop talking about her fiancée
The lady says, OMG I've lost my fiancée the poor baby. and Elaine sys maybe the dingo ate your baby.

The mother (Meryl Streep player her in the movie) reportedly ran around screaming "A dingo ate my baby!" If the story is true it would be pretty heart breaking and all jokes would probably be in bad taste but no one really knows what the truth is.

I can't wait to blast Symbolic in my car!

I'm still running a thrash concert in my car because the kids aren't yet into death metal.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/st...n-francisco-to-emulate-what-exodus-was-doing/

I don't understand why Zetro is trying to make some kind of noise about this recently. Everyone, all the other bands have said that there were a bunch of them all doing this around the same time. Now Zetro wants to make some noise and be declared the absolute first one. Firstly, it doesn't really matter, if the scene had been left to Exodus it wouldn't have gone anywhere, secondly Zetro wasn't even in the band anyway and third if anyone has a right to say that it's pretty much Tom Hunting.

I agree. Zetro would look like a bigger man if he shut up and said nothing. If I was one of these band guys and anyone in the media asked me questions that prompted shit like this I'd be ignoring the question. There is just no need for it.

I could go a bit of Hatriot. I was listening to both Hatriot and DDP the other day and I think actually prefer Hatriot to DDP

Reactions: redfly
Was just reading some of the comments on that Zetro article. One thing that doesn't change is the comments, whether it's an article on Gene Simmons, Sebbie Bach or anyone else they always have the black and white comments, one says the subject is a dickhead, the next defends it and the fights just go on. It kind of reads like Zetro is just trying to guilt Metallica/Kirk into putting them on the next tour but the comments in the article are no different with the hate and love.

One comment I did like was the one suggesting that Metallica should be taking Exodus on tour because Metallica does owe it to bands like Exodus to give them support slots. It comes off almost as whiny as Zetro's comments, kind of like Metallica owes other bands of the time something because they have had more success. What a crock of shit.

I think I know why I never watched Seinfield :p

I don't mind some of the stuff Julia has done since that show but I've never really liked the other three main characters especially Jerry.

I don't really see a difference between Death and Thrash. The band anyway. Some of the Death Metal bands sure. There is no rule finesse to it and the vocalist just slowly croaks. But i don't find it any of it anymore intense than Thrash. Except obviously Death was kind of ahead in the drumming department. I think that's one reason that even though it's still Gene, I prefer his drums on the Death albums he did versus Testament. They are jsu so full and chaotic. In Testament they are brutal but it's very controlled to fit in with the music.

Awww poor George lol

Reactions: Slammed
Was just reading some of the comments on that Zetro article. One thing that doesn't change is the comments, whether it's an article on Gene Simmons, Sebbie Bach or anyone else they always have the black and white comments, one says the subject is a dickhead, the next defends it and the fights just go on. It kind of reads like Zetro is just trying to guilt Metallica/Kirk into putting them on the next tour but the comments in the article are no different with the hate and love.

One comment I did like was the one suggesting that Metallica should be taking Exodus on tour because Metallica does owe it to bands like Exodus to give them support slots. It comes off almost as whiny as Zetro's comments, kind of like Metallica owes other bands of the time something because they have had more success. What a crock of shit.
Another thing is Joe Satriani said Kirk came to him to show him how to solo over this kind of music when he joined Metallica lol. So really this whole thing is a battle of months with really no clear winner...which is why again ahem Zetro. Everyone. Metallica, Overkill, Slayer, Exodus, Metal Church etc has said we were all doing it around the same time.

For me the difference between thrash and death metal is the vocals, the kids prefer cleaner vocals, it doesn't worry me. I was listening to Armoured Angel yesterday and neither of them wanted to even listen to the music because of the death growls, if the vocals were cleaner they wouldn't have cared.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly