The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't remember them at all except for the name. But I hope they pull in some money!

I seem to remember they were judged harshly because at time they sounded a bit rappish and metal heads didn't like rap. For me they just weren't a band I found myself interested in so I didn't care if they were rap or crap.

I seem to remember they were judged harshly because at time they sounded a bit rappish and metal heads didn't like rap. For me they just weren't a band I found myself interested in so I didn't care if they were rap or crap.
You know I'm no expert on them. But I've never heard anything rappish. somewhere on here I have a couple live shows. They were pretty brutal. Rap would definitely surprise the hell out of me. And be a deal breaker lol.

Reactions: Slammed
So the vocals are a bit off and on but not too bad overall, but the set is interesting because they do a couple medlys that...either someone edited this or well it's just not real seamless lol. But it is interesting.I wonder if it's because they had such a short set. AND around 14:55 or so Eric throws a nod to John Doe, so I'm happy!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
You know I'm no expert on them. But I've never heard anything rappish. somewhere on here I have a couple live shows. They were pretty brutal. Rap would definitely surprise the hell out of me. And be a deal breaker lol.

I always presumed it was similar to the whole Suicidal Tendencies thing where people bagged them out for crossing over several genres.

Oh nos Dave and Larz are fighting again.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/da...ving-of-expanded-no-life-til-leather-release/

I understand where Dave is coming from if what he says is the truth and Larz does have a bit of a history for being a whiny little piss ant who wants every toy in the play pen but surely Larz' over priced legal team would tell him he can't release something without giving credit where it is due.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I love this short article.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/mi...talk-about-where-dream-theater-is-without-me/

I know a lot of musos suffer from it, the rag sites would only have half the number of articles they do if it wasn't for ex band members shitting on each other. But I find it kind of funny that even after they quote Mike as saying it's the interviewers that keep bringing up Dream Theatre and he is just responding to them the author still can't help it. Her may try to suggest they were being silly and playing with words but look how many times in an article about interviewers not letting go the person uses the two words Dream Theatre. The author makes himself look like a hack writer.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Oh nos Dave and Larz are fighting again.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/da...ving-of-expanded-no-life-til-leather-release/

I understand where Dave is coming from if what he says is the truth and Larz does have a bit of a history for being a whiny little piss ant who wants every toy in the play pen but surely Larz' over priced legal team would tell him he can't release something without giving credit where it is due.
Yeah the whole thing sucks. I was looking forward to this.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah the whole thing sucks. I was looking forward to this.

I'm not surprised agreements couldn't be made even without the egos there is legal stuff that had to happen before they could release anything but the way the media play it is fairly predictable too.