The what's going on in Thrash thread

I like Sanctuary and listened occasionally to Nevermore but honestly his death doesn't mean much to me. I do like the fact that no one seems to know how old he is though.
Jesus Christ what a shock!Well I Guess that puts the Nevermore to rest literally!Was really looking forward to the new Sanctuary too!

Reactions: redfly
I thought it had an actual release date but I can't find it on any of the usual lists so maybe it's not that far advanced.

As far as I know there was the album they did when first got back together and then the redone music they found from the 80's.And that's it.He was working on his second solo disc.
Yeah that’s about what I know!But in recent months I thought Lenny said there were some preproduction demos?!Very Sad though!I guess I will be replacing that voyage DVD after all!

Reactions: Slammed
I read he was actually working on the solo disc at the time he died but for some reason I was sure I read somewhere that they were releasing a Sanctuary disc. Given I can't find any information on it now maybe I was thinking of another band doing something similar.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Dark Angel are playing a festival, not only that they are headlining. I hope the promoters have insurance against them not showing up :)

Good to see Lawnmower Deth on some bills too, they were a funny band.

25348466_1634631799929271_1563798321259070934_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly