The what's going on in Thrash thread

I suppose if you are thinking of it that way. I do whole heartedly disagree about the performances though. Except Metallica who to me is just going through the motions. But Megadeth killed it. Dave came out all business, they were tight and sounded great. So yes There could be a little more movement lol. We know Dave couldn't headbang but Jr could've lol. Maybe it was solidarity. Anthrax also sounded great and did a lot of moving around. They still acted hungry. And slayer is Slayer lol

Lol, Time holds very little meaning to me

I've only seen the DVD of the performance and no doubt would have had other thoughts if I saw it live but for me while it was good it was nothing compared to any gig I've seen any of the four bands do separately.

Reactions: Neptune
I still like Metallica, don't care that they aren't the 'in-thing', don't care if Larz is a poser, I don't even care if they aren't masters of their instruments, so few players are, but I like most of their music and the two times I've seen them live have both been good.

Slayer I've seen twice and their '98 tour here was better than their '13 tour here when they had the replacement drummer.

Anthrax I've seen twice and they suffered from the same problem as Slayer in '13 because they had the same drummer at the same shitty festival

Megadeth I've seen three times and only one gig was below average but that was a mix of the band not playing great and shitty sound.

But all gigs were better than what I saw on the Bulgaria DVD.

Reactions: Neptune
I haven't listened to his side project because M-A list it as Atmospheric Goth Metal and two out of three of those words don't interest me. The clip above is better than goth music though.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Maybe he's going to the 3 minute radio single.

The article above an almost identical DD article on Bravewords when I looked this morning was about a new cover song from ex Overkill drummer Sid Falck

Reactions: redfly
Reactions: redfly
Hate to speculate,but the timing seems a little cash grabby!Although I guess it has been in the works for some time now. I will probably pick it up though,even if I have most of the unreleased tracks.Still would have loved to see the Ozzy cover track on there Revelation (Mother Earth)god damn it!But I’m interested in that instrumental acoustic track!
I'm down, that's a lot of music!

Maybe he's going to the 3 minute radio single.

The article above an almost identical DD article on Bravewords when I looked this morning was about a new cover song from ex Overkill drummer Sid Falck
Maybe he is, hope it works out for him! But the rest of the album will have to be very different for me to get it lol

I liked Falck with them. It seems like his health problems are over?

Reactions: Slammed
Reactions: Slammed