The what's going on in Thrash thread

I liked Falck with them. It seems like his health problems are over?

I only briefly listened to the Slayer cover and saw he had a few others, I didn't read the article so I don't know what he's doing healthwise

Oh yay, another band saying their new album is going to be the better than the ducks nuts.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/next-anthrax-album-will-be-fking-amazing-says-scott-ian/

Fucking amazing is a big call, I wonder if he can really back it up. The second paragraph states that some critics called King their strongest album to date. I liked that album, it was a solid album but I guess I'm still a bit old school because I much prefer nearly everything they did up to White Noise over Kings.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Oh yay, another band saying their new album is going to be the better than the ducks nuts.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/next-anthrax-album-will-be-fking-amazing-says-scott-ian/

Fucking amazing is a big call, I wonder if he can really back it up. The second paragraph states that some critics called King their strongest album to date. I liked that album, it was a solid album but I guess I'm still a bit old school because I much prefer nearly everything they did up to White Noise over Kings.
I think it's gonna be really good...yes just like I said about Megadeth lol

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Not metal but this is how we know Christmas has started in this house.

Rob Halford's Christmas album is another that usually gets a spin at this time of year, we have stopped spinning Twisted Christmas though, it got a bit over played.

Reactions: Slammed
Have they played there?

Death Angel might have but I'm not sure, I've never been a huge fan so I doubt I'd have gone if they did come here. But Sepultura have been here both before and after their line up changed. The riots at the Sepultura gig on the Arise tour made news for ages because it was fun to shit on metal heads that caused trouble. They wouldn't get that kind of reception now, the venue only holds 1000 people and even with both bands on the bill they will be lucky to sell it out.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly