The what's going on in Thrash thread

You should invest in a 3d printer..have the record companies send you the files or whatever and the artwork. Then print up the records and sleeves and sell them at a decent price.:D

When I was making CD/cassette/DVD covers for bands in the 90's it wasn't very lucrative. If I could have done it on a larger scale it might have been better but doing runs of less than 1000 was time consuming and not overly profitable.

Reactions: redfly
I don't know if we use one :p but we would have one if not for the old duck whose been sitting on her throne for 70 odd years. The next king will be King Chuckles, then King Willy We don't really get to chose them based on record sales :p

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I'm not really sure. In hard rock/metal possibly but I think INXS and Kylie Minogue might give them a run for their money in world wide sales. John Farnham has held the record for the biggest selling album by an Aussie artist but the biggest selling album in this country is Bat Out Of Hell. Apparently it took something like 25 years for that album to fall out of the top 500 in this country and is more than 25 x platinum. We already have a foreigner as queen we should have a king Meatloaf too.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah it's been ridiculously popular. Up until the mid 2000's it was still selling in the hundreds per week.

I don't think he'd get called King by many here now though, about 5ish years ago he came here to preform at a grand final and was pretty terrible, it was only 4 months after his heart surgery and the venue fucked up pretty badly with the sound but everyone blamed poor Meat and now he's laughed at for such a shitty performance.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Scott will hunt you down and Daddy in law will sit on you...but at least you'll have a feast of Meatloaf!

Oh yeah! I guess I’m not the only fuck up lol!Seems like they’re eager to return to the studio now that Jason is on board.It’s only been a year since The Grinding Wheel has been released.But that’s their work ethic,good for them and good for us I hope!!!

Reactions: redfly